★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Kristanix Games
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 7.0 MB
  • Version: 1.04
  • Price: $1.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: From TouchArcade Review:

"After some extensive time with the game, I can report with confidence that not only does Zamby get the feel of old-school retro puzzlers right, but it also backs up its classic visuals with puzzle designs and gameplay that can entertain for hours."

Zamby and the Mystical Crystals is a unique puzzle game set in a vast, enchanted fantasy land. Help Zamby in his quest to gather the mystical light crystals!

Zamby is filled with hours upon hours of captivating brain training puzzles. A non-violent game that the whole family can enjoy.

Features:

- Addicting logic puzzle game
- 40 fun brain teasing levels
- Buy level packs for 60 extra levels
- 6 different enemies to outwit
- See video solution for every level

In addition to this adventure game, check out our other games Mahjong Epic and Maxi Dice for more mind bending fun!

Injoit's comments:
Hi all!

Today we introduce you new logic game, developed by Kristanix (well-known puzzle games developer) and ported to iPhone by Injoit.

First 5 objective reviewers will get a promo code to download full version!

Zamby is an addictive logic puzzle adventure of a cute creature in a fantasy world packed with levels, monsters and good old magic.

While collecting the light crystals player have to avoid the dangerous Wizards, escape the Dark Knight, trick the Trolls and outwit the Minotaur. Developed by Kristanix and ported to iPhone by Injoit, Zamby presents hours upon hours of captivating brain training puzzles.

There are not much of such games for iPhone nowadays, so Zamby may draw special attention of players.

Game features:
  • Addicting logic puzzle game
  • 40 fun brain teasing levels
  • Buy addon packs for 60 extra levels
  • 6 different enemies to outwit
  • See video solution for every level

Lite : http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=344211708&mt=8
01-04-2010, 07:24 AM
The graphics are nice - like a retro rpg. The controls are very simple and the in game tutorial is very helpful because it saves you from reading the long instructions. The gameplay is very smooth and puzzles are well designed. The game starts off as very simple but quickly turns into a challenging but entertaining puzzle. I really like all the different things you have to keep in mind, move the ice, wizards shoot you but the boxes/crates can protect you .... Its a fun game for anyone looking for a puzzler.
Disclaimer: This is based on my experience with the lite version!

01-04-2010, 09:23 AM
Im trying the lite version now and I like it alot.
This is a puzzle adventure game with a lot of retro charm.
Zamby has to nab mystical crystals making his way through levels with traps, obstacles, enemies, and puzzles.
Its a simple and very fun game so far.
The puzzles are challenging and very well elaborated.
01-04-2010, 11:26 AM
In the spirit of Bobby Carrot with a retro charm, Zamby enters the world of puzzle adventures in the app store. Setting Zamby apart from the field however, is his quest to collect the mystical light crystals. Enemies abound to stop his progress however and Zamby needs to be quick to block or outwit them. The levels need to be strategically solved or Zamby will find himself trapped quite quickly! A fun and entertaining game.

(this is based on the lite version)
01-04-2010, 12:50 PM
A funny and detailed puzzle game, Zamby takes place in a fantasy world. Your objective is to guide Zamby on his quest to collect crystals and avoid enemys throughout the lands, easy at the beginning but getting harder and more challenging later. In the tradition of the Sokoban games, but with graphics more appealing this is a nice game for the whole family.
I would recommend it to puzzle fans, who like games as Sokoban and cute retro graphics.

(I already enjoyed the lite yesterday )

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.
01-04-2010, 06:35 PM
After downloading the lite version of Zamby, I have found that Zamby has a lot to offer.
Along with its many levels, the game offers great retro graphics and feel.
The best part is when you get stuck on a level, you can watch video solutions for it.
If you are a puzzle game fan like me, Zamby is the right game for you. -- I am already addicted to the game from playing the lite version!
01-05-2010, 07:21 AM
Thanks for great reviews!

Injoit.com iPhone developers company

Last edited by Injoit; 01-09-2010 at 09:13 PM.
01-05-2010, 07:57 AM
Zamby is a charming little puzzler, which instantly reminded me of a favorite NES classic of mine, Adventures of Lolo. I highly recommend it to people who love this style of gameplay. With 100 levels of fun you'll be puzzling for quite some time.
01-05-2010, 08:09 AM
This was a fun little game. I played it for a little - yes it did remind me of some NES games.
01-09-2010, 09:17 PM
TouchArcade review

Zamby got a review from TouchArcade! http://toucharcade.com/2010/01/07/zamby-so-many-boxes/

Injoit.com iPhone developers company