★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: IMAGIO
  • Genre: Strategy
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 29.4 MB
  • Version: 4.0
  • Price: $2.99
  • Average User Rating: 4 (1)
App description: New Hero was added. "Ranger Baby" with the unlimited potential.
New Monster was added. "Sceptrum" with the ability to seal off the action of Rangers.
A part of character design was refined.
Added the preservation of initial formation data of Rangers as data different in each monster.
"GO! GO! Rangers!" is an idea type strategy game to which enemy's Monster is defeated by handling the Hero who is the member of Rangers.
It is a tough game system to which the strategy side was considerably strengthened from the battle system of the "J-RPG" style.

The system is a turn system, and the Hero and the Monster can act only once a turn.
In the action, there is set "Action" of "Movement" to an adjoining arbitrary panel or each Hero.

Hero's "Action" includes "PROTECT FORWARD" etc. that recover the damage of not only the attack to damage the Monster by using the sword and magic but also the circumference and the adjoining Hero, and reduce the attack from the Monster.
The "Action" cannot be you selected. The fixed action of each Hero is the position of "Front row/Middle row/Back row" where the Hero exists.

The Monster has "Level" who becomes the enemy of Rangers.Because the Monster's attack increases to level 5 one by one, it is a practice of the game.
Monster's "HP" of "AGI" and "Power" is rise on over level 6. Please challenge the Monster strengthened at a high level.
Specification of FULL version
- 15 Heroes appear.
- 9 kinds of Monster appear.
- It is possible to play to Monster's level 99.
01-04-2010, 10:40 AM
Oohh, thats a big TYPO, I think you accidentally typed Go Go Rangers when you meant to type Pokemon.

01-04-2010, 11:02 AM
👮 Spam Police 🚓 [Original Poster]
Yay, same thought came to me...

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.
01-04-2010, 11:11 AM
Send a message via MSN to spidey146 Send a message via Yahoo to spidey146
Huh, Pokemon? What are you guys talking about?

Anyways, I thought it was a Power Rangers game from the title, I used to LOVE that show.

Originally Posted by Dr. Porkenheimer View Post
Someone is ridiculing Big Albie? Kill him.
Always remember, you can't spell slaughter without laughter.
01-04-2010, 11:13 AM
I thought Disney had actually released a Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Game since the Reboot/Remastered version just aired on Saturday.... This is a disappointment lol
01-04-2010, 11:16 AM
Originally Posted by one f jef View Post
Oohh, thats a big TYPO, I think you accidentally typed Go Go Rangers when you meant to type Pokemon.
And the characters on the title screen look a lot like SD Gundam Musha...

Originally Posted by NickFalk View Post

Worst idea ever!
01-04-2010, 12:02 PM
From the lite version there doesn't seem to be much depth to the game could get boring fast. The poor translation also holds up in game but doesn't hinder it in anyway. Graphics are nice and was fun to play for the one battle it lasted. Just my impressions from the lite version.
02-16-2010, 12:25 AM
3.0 update is out

What's new
- Added the theme song to the title screen.
- Added the specification that can confirm the details of the "action" at any time.
- Added 2 kinds of Rangers "Ranger Star" and "Ranger Thief".
- Added 2 kinds of Monsters "Robur Carolinum" and "Machina Electrica"
- And few bugs fixed.

Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
I don't want to alarm anyone, but I just played this, felt a tingle, rushed to the bathroom, and urinated rainbows and glitter.
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
Yesss, I'm off for a leak to see if the same happens for me.
02-16-2010, 12:41 AM
So is this a Pokemon-based game?