★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Pacio' Quest is the first chapter of the brand new series of 3d survival shooter produced by Riccardo Aversa. Help Pacio, a little cute teddy bear, to survive the ghoulish horde sent from the perfidius puppetteer from a parallel dimension who had imprisoned and transformed his friend Rico in a puppet.

supermariofan's comments:
http://toucharcade.com/link/http://i...348686546?mt=8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xHyHKGoMMU

Everyone on here seems to use this nice polished thing to show screenshots and game info and stuff on these kinds of threads but I don't, so can someone else do it under my post? Thanx.
01-04-2010, 05:46 PM

When to use A or An in a sentence.
Use A if the next word begins with a consonant sound.
Use An if the next word begins with a vowel sound.
**Game Center** Nekcik

Last edited by ImNoSuperMan; 01-23-2010 at 05:18 AM. Reason: appinfo=all

01-04-2010, 05:52 PM
Please tell me it is more than a re-skin of Minigore as that is what it looks like at this stage.

Is it different?

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews
01-04-2010, 05:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordGek View Post
Please tell me it is more than a re-skin of Minigore as that is what it looks like at this stage.

Is it different?
I would like to know this as well but it looks like it is just a re-skin. Also, in the video the ememies just vanish when killed, is that still the case?
01-04-2010, 06:05 PM
Despite what the negative people say about minigore, I really loved it and continue to love it. If this game is similiar to minigore, then maybe I will love it too. Thanks for the info.
01-04-2010, 06:14 PM
i like minigore even if it gets old after a while. ill bite. ill let you know what i think about it in a bit.

chris.
01-04-2010, 06:22 PM
Hi thanks for have opened this tread on here.
there are some screenshot of the game

01-04-2010, 06:24 PM
I don't mind games blatantly INSPIRED BY such and such a game but I just don't see the point of a game that is a cheap copy with nothing new to offer.

Harbor Master was clearly INSPIRED BY Flight Control but it manages to have many original twists and therefore is a great game in its own right.

If, therefore, this game is Minigore with all of the exact same play elements but the graphics have been re-done, I have no interest and wouldn't buy it simply because he promises, "down the road" to add a lot of content. I'll take this leap of faith with some developers but if all I see of a guy is the complete xerox of another game I have little faith they can really come up with their own content.

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews
01-04-2010, 06:31 PM
The youtube video is an old version of the game, now the game have the blood splat when the enemy die, it have the music and sound effect. There is 2 different levels. This is the begin of the travel of Pacio for help his friend Rico. It's a "prologue" minigore look like version for introduce the main character and this world. From this game I'll produce free updates on minigore style with new wepon, other arenas. And a more big game more adventurous who bring Pacio to travel on this parallel dimension where it have to fight aganist monster, boss level, etc...

Last edited by richard2812; 01-04-2010 at 06:39 PM.
01-04-2010, 06:40 PM
this is the quick run down. its basically a minigore type game.

on easy setting the controls feel sluggish but with in reason for the speed the bad guys come at you. just not fast enough to give you that excitement minigore dose. you have boxes that you collect to upgrade your weapon for a few seconds to something more power full than your default gun witch shoots single bullets. there is no status bar to inform you how many shots you have used let alone how long before you run out. the first box i collected gave me a gun that had a 3 shot blast that shot in 3 different directions. think a triangle. there are different 2 different size bad guys ( in the short period i played). when you kill the larger guys they do not spawn into smaller little guys. the map boundary's are marked with a fence. the bad guys can walk through the fence you can not.

on hard setting it did feel like the bear ( your character was a little more agile, still slugish compared to minigore) also hard setting starts you in the dark.

there is a bar at the top that shows you 3 paws, this is your life each time you are touch you lose a life.

my biggest complaint is when you die. its very twitchy and takes you to the main page to play a new game. its hard to explain. but it just feels like when you die the game crash's and takes you to the main screen to start again. crash maybe not a good word to use.. ill use jerky. its very jerky from the time you die to the time it takes you to the main screen to play again. with some work i would be more than happy to play this along the side of minigore. right now i do not think its worth the price i paid. .99 at the most. even then its gonna take some work. i wish the developer luck.

sorry im no good at giving reviews. i need to learn to do so. im gonna go play this some more and see if i cant find the night time in easy mode. i want to feel i got my money out of it. lol

i richard, look forword to the updates
chris.

rich. i would alslo like to hear a noise when i lose a life. maybe have the bear groan. i think you can make this something totally different than minigore. i look forward to what you come up with.

but yeah my biggest complaint right now is when i die. the transition from death to the screen to start over again. maybe have the "dead" with a "continue" option and have a back to the menu button on the screen. i cant explain why it bugs me so much.. i die then a fraction of a second im at the screen to start a new game. just seems glitchy. maybe its me. ill stop complaining now.

Last edited by sid187; 01-04-2010 at 06:57 PM.