★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Perfect Guns, get it for free!more than mollions download

01-04-2010, 09:55 PM
Perfect Guns, get it for free!more than mollions download

Free Download http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/perfect-guns/id336753919?mt=8

Want an extremely different experience on iphone for free? Go, Perfect Guns! Youíll take a fancy to the cool handgun, rifle, sniper rifle and wouldnít let go of them! The scene such as changing bullet, chambering and shooting is so vividly portrayed that you feels as if you are participating. Just enjoy yourself by using any weapon you like. Itís not the militaryís privilege anymore! The scene is so true that I have to remind you, donít put the scene too strongly!
Donít be hesitate, try the exciting game now!
http://www.e-global-agent.com/
Weapons:
handgun: M1911、Desert Eagle、GLOCK17
Rifle:AK-47、M16、FN SCAR
Sniper rifle: Barrett M82A1、McMillan Tac-50、SIG SAUER SSG3000、G3/SG1

screenshots:

Free Download http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/perfect-guns/id336753919?mt=8

Moba-app Download: http://www.moba-app.com/
01-04-2010, 10:02 PM
Well this will appeal to the Americans, personally having a fascination for weapons is a little weird but in saying that i come from a country where our Police dont even carry guns.....Thankfully

Im sure there will be some takers lol

P.s could you please explain these sentences that you mentioned in your description?

"don’t put the scene too strongly!"
"Don’t be hesitate"

Last edited by NZer; 01-04-2010 at 10:11 PM.

01-04-2010, 10:11 PM
NZer, what do they use to stop criminals then? Batons and Flight of the Conchords CDs?

Plus+: MiniMe ~ OF: Problem ~ Gameloft: Change ~ AGON: Negamaki
01-04-2010, 10:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Negamaki View Post
NZer, what do they use to stop criminals then? Batons and Flight of the Conchords CDs?

LOL no not "Flight of the Conchords CD" or all our great movies, "Lord of the Rings, King Kong, The avator. We just dont need them, people just dont carry weapons here this is why we are one of the lowest countries in the world for gun deaths, USA and Brazil being the top countries in the world for gun deaths.

So with those statistics im happy to be here, i have heard stories that in the southern parts of America e.g Texas the public actually wear guns???? dont no if this is true or not.

To sum it up, Its called living in a "REAL" Free country, not a country that has to force you to believe you are free!

Last edited by NZer; 01-04-2010 at 10:26 PM.
01-04-2010, 10:30 PM
the part about texas is true to some extent because some people are allowed to carry there guns with a liscense of some sort and how does the US force us to believe we're free? Also I'm a bit worried about how do you guys stop crime over there? You just ask them to stop and they'll go to jail? Or am I spoiled by too much US kool aid ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Somerandomdude View Post
...I vink you fail good sir. I don't vink vat yo get ze jok.
Proud Member of SAB
SAB Intelligence Officer
01-04-2010, 10:34 PM
its not just Texas, i can carry a side arm. and im in Arizona. pretty much all the states allow you to pack heat. some require you take a course and pay for a id to give you the right. here in Arizona i have to pay for a conseal license permit. ill pass on this. im more in to archery anyhow love my longbow.

chris.
01-04-2010, 10:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NZer View Post
...So with those statistics im happy to be here, i have heard stories that in the southern parts of America e.g Texas the public actually wear guns???? dont no if this is true or not....
==========================================
In the United States, carrying a concealed weapon (CCW, also known as concealed carry) is the legal authorization for private citizens to carry a handgun or other weapons in public in a concealed manner, either on the person or in close proximity to the person.
==========================================
Depends on State Laws, some allow, some do not.

Rixx

()() Favorites: Sword of Fargoal, Rogue Touch
( '.') Slay, Titan VG Edition, Hero Academy [ID:Rixx]
(('')('') GameCenter: TK656
01-04-2010, 10:39 PM
So how many people exactly is a "mollion"?
01-04-2010, 10:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by randomdude View Post
the part about texas is true to some extent because some people are allowed to carry there guns with a liscense of some sort and how does the US force us to believe we're free? Also I'm a bit worried about how do you guys stop crime over there? You just ask them to stop and they'll go to jail? Or am I spoiled by too much US kool aid ?
Thanks for that info, its hard for me to believe people carry guns. Most of the western civilisation know that USA intentionally forces extreme patriotism during the school years and only predomunately teach USA history therefore resulting in its people believing the USA "is the greatest place on earth"

I have never seen so many USA flags flying when i had to go there on business and the knowledge of Americans as far as geography is concerned is apalling.

This is not any individuals fault its just thats your system, Force patriotism and in return make the citizens stay. Dont teach anything about nice countries unless we are fighting them. I met Americans that didnt know where Canada was? Or most of the time it was "is New Zealand in Europe?"

We have 50.000 applicants a week from USA wanting to live here, i think the new generation is finally seeing the light and a few American friends i have here totally agree.
01-04-2010, 10:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Person47 View Post
So how many people exactly is a "mollion"?
LOL well said