★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: iShake.. and free space ninja

01-19-2009, 09:29 PM
iShake.. and free space ninja

Latest update: Contest change! Top 4 scorers in http://www.cse.unsw.edu.au/~wyos/pf/spaceship.html will get 5 promo codes each. Post screenshot in this thread. I'll check back tomorrow afternoon, deadline is before I leave overseas (friday).

So iShake and the latest version of space ninja updates got approved today. Anyways, here's what I thought I'd do. I'll be giving away 5 promo codes of space ninja, but it's a contest, so you must fight for it.

The contest is this.. using iShake, get the best record you possibly can, and post it to youtube. It's an app where you shake your "bottle" so it squirts stuff out.. if you know what I mean..

Just kidding on that bit. Anyways, here's some promo codes. We'll start with 10 first, and then report back here with youtube vids

Rules: Screenshots not accepted.. its not that hard to photoshop things these days.. Only youtube videos. Show clearly that you were the one shaking it (you don't have to show your face).
Deadline: When I leave overseas, 22nd of jan. Or when this thread hits 120 posts, whichever comes first

Update: codes are not used anymore, since iShake is now free

p.s I reckon this forum should make something like a spoiler tag, which only works for members.. that'll be useful for this kind of stuff..

Update : sorry, apparently it's not available yet at the US itunes store. Also, to make it easier I'll just make the app free for a while. So you can all have a go at it can someone test the promo codes?

Update and Warning: PLEASE HOLD YOUR PHONE CORRECTLY AND PROPERLY. JORMY PTY LTD WON'T BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGE OR INJURIES CAUSED WHILE USING THE APP

Update : FYI, I managed to get 5.5 seconds. And yes, My arms hurt a _lot_ now

any updates on the games I'm working on : www.twitter.com/jormy

Last edited by underthesun; 01-20-2009 at 10:59 AM.
01-19-2009, 09:31 PM
wow. thanks.
NYRFA366TW39 - i've got that one.

01-19-2009, 09:32 PM
Thanks I used JX4YN9HT63YK

It says iShake is not available in the US iTunes store though?

Twitter: @Zincous
01-19-2009, 09:33 PM
this is the first time I would've made it in time for a code! darn. I don't regret getting it however, so...
01-19-2009, 09:34 PM
Hmm.. so I'm guessing the codes work? But when you try to buy it it won't let you?

It'll be free soon, so don't buy it, unless you feel like donating some $$$ to me

any updates on the games I'm working on : www.twitter.com/jormy
01-19-2009, 09:35 PM
Thanks a lot.

Used: N7HE9PXY7KKR
The codes work, it downloaded for me. But I can't view it in iTunes.

I'm installing it onto my phone right now, so we will see if it works...

Twitter: @Zincous
Quote:
Originally Posted by underthesun View Post
p.s I reckon this forum should make something like a spoiler tag, which only works for members.. that'll be useful for this kind of stuff..

Update : sorry, apparently it's not available yet at the US itunes store. Also, to make it easier I'll just make the app free for a while. So you can all have a go at it can someone test the promo codes?
A spoiler tag is a fantastic idea actually, it'd work quite well.

It's not yet available in the US store, but promo codes can be used before you can actually visit the apps page.

Web Designer & Developer since 1999.

Games I highly recommend: CozyQuest, Gemmed, Jabeh, Blue Defense, Blue Attack, geoDefense, Hospital Havoc
Hmm....thats odd...I'm in the US and on the US store and i got it...

looking at space ninja....version 1.337 (LEET for you slow ones)

lol