★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Pro version "Bounce Bullet Pro" Featured by Apple in "New and Noteworthy Game"
Pro version "Bounce Bullet Pro" was recommended by the editor of AppAdvice.

#2 TOP FREE GAMES in US in May 2010
#1 TOP FREE GAMES in AU in May 2010
#1 TOP FREE GAMES in GB in May 2010
#7 TOP FREE GAMES in CA in May 2010
#5 TOP FREE GAMES in SG in May 2010
#7 TOP FREE GAMES in TW in May 2010

More than 1 Million downloads That's an impulsive order!

WHAT'S MORE IN THE PRO VERSION:
80 More Maps
Guide Line to help you aim the target
No AD
In the options, you can customize your favorite themes.

Physics SUCKS! It's hard and really boring! WAIT don't stop reading! We make it FUN! Have you ever thought about killing large amounts of digital people with only ONE bullet? Well now you have your chance with our new game BOUNCE THE BULLET! The goal is simple, all you have to do is kill the most people with the least amount of bullets. In order to do this players must BOUNCE THE BULLET!

FEATURES:
Bulit-in Game Center Leaderboards
Achievements System
53 maps
Bounce
Bullet
Ninja
The Stumbler
Mutant
Funny
Action
Game
Shooting
Simple

SUPPORT:
If you have any further questions, comments or suggestions, please email to support@orientmaple.com

OrientMaple's comments:
NEWSLETTER: (Jan 14th)

v1.2 coming soon, it has submitted to apple.

New Features:
- For the scores, the left bullet number will be added to your scores as an extra bonus. The more bullets you leave, the more difficult the game is, and the more scores you get.
- In the options, the users can customize their favorite theme.
- Expanded the response range of MENU button and RESET button, so now they have become easier to use.

Physics SUCKS! It’s hard and really boring! WAIT don’t stop reading! We make it FUN! Have you ever thought about killing large amounts of digital people with only ONE bullet? Well now you have your chance with our new game BOUNCE THE BULLET! The goal is simple, all you have to do is kill the most people with the least amount of bullets. In order to do this players must BOUNCE THE BULLET!

Here is the video:

Youtube link | Pop Up

You can have a free trial:
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/bounce-bullet/id345267546?mt=8

WHAT'S MORE IN THIS FULL VERION:
-There are 100 well-designed maps to test your ejecting skill
-Bulit-in Guide line function

3 ways to win BOUNCE BULLET PRO giveaway:
Follow us on Twitter
Follow us and tweet the following message will have a chance to win a code
Follow and RT@OMaple win BOUNCE BULLET PRO (iPhone/iPod touch Game) promo codes!

Join our Facebook group

Make review for our free version during the promotion period, and post the review on this website

The amount is limited each day, we will choose the lucky devil for fortune randomly
01-05-2010, 04:18 AM
come on follow us, win giveaway

2012 Counterattack, 2012 Defense, Bounce Bullet, Bone Bone, Rescue Santa, iShootTurkey Pro, 3D Chess, Relax Helper, Adventure Guide, Amazing Piano. Drum Player 3, iViolin Pro
Follow us on Twitter
Join our Facebook group

01-05-2010, 08:41 PM
[QUOTE=freedog]Hey Orient, glad to see a bigger version out, I loved the regular one. QUOTE]

hi freedog

i wanna pm u but it display following information:

freedog has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

plz clean you inbox asap

hope u got this

2012 Counterattack, 2012 Defense, Bounce Bullet, Bone Bone, Rescue Santa, iShootTurkey Pro, 3D Chess, Relax Helper, Adventure Guide, Amazing Piano. Drum Player 3, iViolin Pro
Follow us on Twitter
Join our Facebook group
01-05-2010, 08:46 PM
Following and tweeted! I loved the free version too. Very fun and exciting to get random shots that kill large amounts of those stickmen
01-05-2010, 08:56 PM
Followed, retweeted and joined fb group.

Review:

This game is really great for those moments in the day when you simple need waste some minutes, I personally find the ricochetting bullets relaxing and is overall a nice and simple game.

Last edited by Khamous; 01-05-2010 at 09:19 PM.
01-05-2010, 09:09 PM
Joining the fb group. the game looks very interesting
01-05-2010, 11:40 PM
hey guys, thx for ur review. hope everyone enjoy this game

Follow us on Twitter
Join our Facebook group
01-06-2010, 04:00 AM
What sets this apart from the free version? Is it just all those extra levels?

I use "just" loosely. I don't mean that's a bad thing
01-06-2010, 10:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterChief3624 View Post
What sets this apart from the free version? Is it just all those extra levels?

I use "just" loosely. I don't mean that's a bad thing
nope, extra levels is part of the differences
Guide line function and Take the digital people as target were more features than the free version

Follow us on Twitter
Join our Facebook group
01-06-2010, 10:33 AM
+1 definitely agree that the game is fun and it doesn't hurt at all with the Pro version having a bunch more levels

...I also like the idea of a guide line

I was already following but have now RT'd your message, too

Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
I don't want to alarm anyone, but I just played this, felt a tingle, rushed to the bathroom, and urinated rainbows and glitter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
Yesss, I'm off for a leak to see if the same happens for me.