★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Please Don't Download This Game! The developers apologise for making a game that is addictive as crack, so challenging it will make your brain explode and so satisfying that when you finally solve that puzzle, you'll leap in the air and possibly wipe out yourself and anyone standing within 5 metres of you.

We apologise to all those people that have flooded our inbox with e-mails threatening us with all sorts of nasty acts because they are addicted to the game and have spent 4 days on the same level.

Yes, we know it's more difficult than playing a rubik's cube with one hand tied behind your back. Yes we know it's addictive. One of our programmers is currently in rehab, tied up in a straight jacket and rocking back and forward. He keeps mumbling "Level 131..teleporters...noooo...teleporter...

We will probably take this game off the app store so you better get it soon. If you don't want a game that will cause you to break up with your partner or miss days of school or work, please do not download this game.

Sincerely and in best health,

Website Reviews

9/10 - Happiphone (Translation from French) "Funburger released a very impressive game...Even if there is so many Puzzle Game on the AppStore, I bet that the game will quickly find a place in the list of the best puzzle game, thanks to his qualities and his really cheap price "

Slide2play - "...there's plenty to do in Puzzle Path, and clearly lots of thought was put into the gameplay"

TouchGen - "Some games just hooks me completely, and I play for hours until I get stuck completely. Puzzle Path is such a game"

User Reviews

"Thanks for a great game! Been enjoying it a lot!"

New England Gamer - Touch Arcade Forums

"I am really enjoying this game. The ease of play, then the difficulty curve ramps up quite nicely. Very fun and challenging! 4.5 stars from me."

PhagoCychotic - Touch Arcade Forums

I'm having a great time with Puzzle Path. It's a very cerebral game with nice polish and plenty of content (170+ levels). Controls are simple - drag to clear tiles. Figuring out the path to follow is quite challenging but very satisfying once you get it. This one is guaranteed to keep me occupied for quite a while.

I really like this game! Very interesting and unique.

- FamilyofFive

Please note we will check the AGON leaderboards to make sure you finished :)

Follow us on Twitter - @Puzlpath

* Completely original puzzle gameplay.

* Think laterally and use problem solving skills to complete levels. It's great for kids and adults alike.

* Over 170 challenging levels, hours and hours of FUN, CHALLENGING gameplay.

* Both Free play and special Time Attack modes

* Quirky and original art style

* See how you compare to your friends and against Puzzle Path players around the world by uploading your best scores to AGON online leaderboards.

* Post your best scores and achievements to your Facebook or Twitter account.

First update coming soon! New Features:

* Play music from your own library while playing Puzzle Path
* All new art style!
* Support for European and Asian languages
01-04-2010, 11:59 PM
thanks, got the first 1. will try to beat the challenge!

Plus+: MiniMe ~ OF: Problem ~ Gameloft: Change ~ AGON: Negamaki

01-05-2010, 12:03 AM
Looks great! I got Y6LY6XT66XKH. Thanks!
01-05-2010, 12:05 AM
Got RAXN6ME7M9JM, thanks.
01-05-2010, 01:01 AM
Damn, all used....
01-05-2010, 02:09 AM
Send a message via Skype™ to klicktock
Looking at the video it appears to be the same game as "Block Drop", but in 2D. Anyone played both?
01-05-2010, 03:47 AM
Still got some Promocodes left? I would like to try this.

Challenge me on Gamecenter: tblrsa
App-Echo - Your place for German iOS App and Game Reviews
Follow us on Twitter!
01-05-2010, 05:36 AM
Originally Posted by klicktock View Post
Looking at the video it appears to be the same game as "Block Drop", but in 2D. Anyone played both?
Well I have now

The main difference is that Puzzle Path is created specifically for the iPhone and tracing a path with your finger gameplay is perfectly suited to the iPhones touch control screen.

Our levels are all hand-designed and we also include many other level changing elements such as bombs, teleporters, time locks, keys, couple rings and rotating one way arrows.

Puzzle Path has quite a level of complexity and intricate gameplay techniques that you'll learn as you progress through the game. So it requires mastering many different techniques to solve different patterns of mazes.

If you like Block Drop, then you will love Puzzle Path! Really hope you'll take the time to buy our game and enjoy it We had a lot of fun making it!

Last edited by Puzzle Path; 01-05-2010 at 08:09 AM.
01-05-2010, 05:38 AM
3 new promo codes up for grabs, first 3 people to PM me will get them!

01-05-2010, 06:35 AM
All codes have been taken. Might offer up some more in the coming days