★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Mobile 1UP
  • Genre: Simulation
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 2.4 MB
  • Version: 1.0.3
  • Price: $4.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: *** Thanks to your votes on www.freeAppCalendar.com, GW Series was the Featured FREE App of the Day for May 16, 2010! ***
---

THE COLLECTION:
Own all six of Mobile 1UP's retro-updated game and watch implementations; all accessible through a single launcher icon (and a savings of almost 60%).

- GW Lab
- GW Monkey
- GW Escape
- GW JetPack
- GW Monster
- GW Retreat

All of the above games are available as separate downloads within the App Store. This is not a new game, rather a bundle of existing games.

>> CHECK OUT OUR OTHER GAMES

Mobile 1UP has a number of other Game & Watch style games on the App Store - be sure to check them out.

mobile1up's comments:

gw-series is a collection of Game & Watch inspired games with a modern update. The package contains six separate games implemented in a single application bringing together the six unique stories of this specific Game & Watch series. Prevent the crazy lab-monkey from releasing germs, ensure they don't multiply, escape the premises, help the army get in, blow up the mother monster and then avoid falling junk to see the end of the saga through.

also now available for Mac OSX desktop - coming soon for Windows! (www.mobile1up.com/gw-series)
01-05-2010, 12:15 AM
Send a message via AIM to Bluellama1 Send a message via Yahoo to Bluellama1 Send a message via Skype™ to Bluellama1
Oh boyz! Windows!

"Send a noob to kill a noob."
TFW Hoenn actually confirmed
01-05-2010, 12:19 AM
I was fortunate enough to get the games when they were in the form of the original devices. Is this regarded as a seperate application? Downloading this version/patching won't affect the other ones, right?
01-05-2010, 12:24 AM
Send a message via Skype™ to mobile1up
Quote:
Originally Posted by TouchChatterbox
I was fortunate enough to get the games when they were in the form of the original devices. Is this regarded as a seperate application? Downloading this version/patching won't affect the other ones, right?
yes; this is a separate application - contains all six gw games (new versions)

as long as you don't remove the old "classics", and back them up - they will survive. while the new games are "updates", we didn't force everyone to lose the original versions and we released them separately thinking of you guys in mind i have all the original and new versions on my devices

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluellama1
Oh boyz! Windows!
as much as it sounds stupid - why not?

// Aaron Ardiri
Mobile 1UP is a proud indie developer - support us!
developer of Caveman / Caveman HD and GW Series