★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

"Hidden T" logical puzzle - testers needed

01-05-2010, 01:12 PM
"Hidden T" logic puzzle - testers needed

Hi everyone!

We need 10 beta-testers for our board logical game (similar to sudoku and Jabeh).

http://twitpic.com/wskbz
http://twitpic.com/wskf3

If you're interested, please PM me or send e-mail (support (at) innerplays.com) the following information:

Email:
Device:
Device UDID:
OpenFeint nickname:

Sincerely,

Last edited by Medeival; 01-07-2010 at 05:47 AM. Reason: error
01-05-2010, 04:29 PM
Send a message via AIM to Bluellama1 Send a message via Yahoo to Bluellama1 Send a message via Skype™ to Bluellama1
I PMed you

"Send a noob to kill a noob."
TFW Hoenn actually confirmed

01-20-2010, 07:37 AM
Game - in Appstore now.

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/hidden-t/id351052270?mt=8

My big thanks to our TWO brave beta-testers who not feared by logic game

P.S. Also I submit Parallelus update to Apple.
01-20-2010, 09:58 AM

/l、
(゚、
 l、 ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ Inconspicuous Group Cat?
01-20-2010, 11:12 AM
I just snagged a promo code for this one, and will post some comments here after I've had a chance to play the game a bit.

I don't have time to pick up another beta, but I'd be happy to post comments on the released version of the app - and I'm not afraid of logic games!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickFalk View Post
Squids!?

Worst idea ever!
01-20-2010, 12:33 PM
Impressions

This one feels more like Minesweeper than Sudoku, and is a unique twist on the genre (at least I've never seen something similar...)

Tap to expose a cell - you will either find a "T" which is a red dot, or a number.

The number shows how many "T"s are visible from that cell in the 8 directions (up/down/left/right/diagonals.) Games can be played with 5, 8 or 10 "T"s on the board. The games get better with more "T"s on the board IMHO, with less random guessing at the beginning of the game.

Unlike Minesweeper, in this game you want to tap on the "T"s. You can mark the board with suspected locations and/or known clear locations.

The game has OpenFeint leaderboards and Achievements. (I see that Zincuous is already on the leaderboards, as is "frenchiejnr".

Things I'd look at changing in this game would be first the sound effects, which are functional, but a bit overboard and annoying. More variations of the "pop" sound would be better.

Second, there are some minor typos in the game:

- in game "T-founded" should probably be "T-found"
- on the Puzzle Solved screen "Scores;" should probably be "Score:"
- in the help "If from a given cell can not see any T," might read better as "If from a given cell no T can be seen,"
- on the Parallelus add should read "Boost your brain playing two games simultaneously!"

Quote:
Squids!?

Worst idea ever!
01-20-2010, 12:56 PM
Another thing that would be nice would be if number clues changed color when they could see all T matching the number (not super necessary since you can mark numbers with a color yourself.)

Quote:
Squids!?

Worst idea ever!
01-20-2010, 01:28 PM
drelbs, thank you for your comments!

I will correct typos and change sound effects in the first update.