★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Light Bike Free

01-20-2009, 12:36 AM
#1
Joined: Dec 2008
Location: Central Coast of California
Posts: 793
Light Bike Free

It looks like a free version of this is out

iTunes Link

A demo video is up at their website


Youtube link | Pop Up


FYI: It's basically Light Cycles from Tron

I've been away for awhile, but I'm back.

Last edited by salsamd; 01-20-2009 at 01:18 PM.
01-20-2009, 12:38 AM
#2
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 458
cool another lightbikes thread yea I was looking for another one of these thanks.
This time its understandable since you both posted nearly at the same time, oh well.
Why are people in a rush to post threads all the time?

Playing: HookChamp.WheelersTreasure.BaseballSuperstars2010. SniperVsSniper.RealRacing.
Wanting:Command&Conquer.Madden2010.
WaitingList: SpaceTripper.RoguePlanet.MiniSquadron.R-Type.

01-20-2009, 12:40 AM
#3
Joined: Oct 2008
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 157
I found out its a false alarm. The good one is coming from DS media Labs and is currently in production. This is garbage
01-20-2009, 12:43 AM
#4
Joined: Dec 2008
Location: Central Coast of California
Posts: 793
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOZ View Post
cool another lightbikes thread yea I was looking for another one of these thanks.
This time its understandable since you both posted nearly at the same time, oh well.
Why are people in a rush to post threads all the time?
There wasn't another thread when I posted this one.

I've actually been looking forward to this game for awhile. The full version will have 4 player over wi-fi. That rocks.

I've been away for awhile, but I'm back.
01-20-2009, 12:46 AM
#5
Joined: Oct 2008
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 157
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chumbake View Post
There wasn't another thread when I posted this one.

I've actually been looking forward to this game for awhile. The full version will have 4 player over wi-fi. That rocks.
So have I but this isnt the one that you and I have been thinking of. The good one is from DS Media Labs. Their website is www.dsmedialabs.com from there go to light bikes and thats the one.
01-20-2009, 12:53 AM
#6
Joined: Aug 2008
Location: Cali-forn-i-a
Posts: 2,302
Quote:
Originally Posted by noah21c View Post
So have I but this isnt the one that you and I have been thinking of. The good one is from DS Media Labs. Their website is www.dsmedialabs.com from there go to light bikes and thats the one.
yeah what he said

dirty deeds and their dunderchee
01-20-2009, 12:53 AM
#7
Joined: Dec 2008
Location: Central Coast of California
Posts: 793
Quote:
Originally Posted by noah21c View Post
So have I but this isnt the one that you and I have been thinking of. The good one is from DS Media Labs. Their website is www.dsmedialabs.com from there go to light bikes and thats the one.
Ah crap! You're right.

I've been away for awhile, but I'm back.
01-20-2009, 12:54 AM
#8
Joined: Aug 2008
Location: Cali-forn-i-a
Posts: 2,302
actually judging from the vid this one doesnt look that bad

dirty deeds and their dunderchee
01-20-2009, 12:58 AM
#9
Joined: Jan 2009
Location: Earth
Posts: 210
Looks fun

I am taking the dive. DL-ing now
01-20-2009, 01:00 AM
#10
Joined: Oct 2008
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 157
This one is O.K. Im deffinetly waiting for DS Media Lab's though.