★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Music composer from moscow

01-06-2010, 03:34 AM
Music composer from moscow

Hello everyone,my name is Dmitry,im a music composer for film/tv,video games and other media from Moscow,Russia. Currently on my 5th year at the Moscow P.I.Tchaikovsky Conservatory, im the author of music to several documentaries,a feature film,theaters and a video game.I believe i have bold ideas and a fresh vision. Im looking to bring something new to in-game audio. Please check out my portfolio at www.dmitryselipanov.com. My complete resume can be also found on the website in the bio section. Im looking for a collaboration with talented and creative people. You can contact me either here or write to contact [at] dmitryselipanov [dot] com
Thanks,
Dmitry
01-06-2010, 03:43 AM
Send a message via AIM to kohjingyu
Wrong forum, but your work looks good. What's the average price you charge for a say, 2 minute track?
01-06-2010, 05:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by froggy1233 View Post
Wrong forum, but your work looks good. What's the average price you charge for a say, 2 minute track?
hey there! thanks for the heads up..should i repost it somewhere else or leave it here? Glad you've liked the music,though. The price would really depend on the project and the budget of the project. Im sure we could work something out if both sides find the collaboration interesting. Do you have an active project you'd want music for?