★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Soft Freak Fiesta multiplayer game updated!

01-06-2010, 06:06 AM
Soft Freak Fiesta multiplayer game updated!

Game developer Gogogic just updated their acclaimed new iPhone multiplayer game Soft Freak Fiesta!

We listened to what our players were saying and tried to come out with a new version right away. And here it is! We're introducing a new race, The Muds, a new, nerve-wracking level, The Barf Buffet and have fixed the main bugs and issues. Thanks for playing and we hope you enjoy our game! We're already working on a new and bigger update which will be out in a few weeks.

Get it now for only $0.99!

Join Gogogic on Facebook
Become a fan of Soft Freak Fiesta on Facebook
Follow Gogogic on Twitter
Get Symbol6
01-06-2010, 10:07 AM
This is a fun game. I just downloaded the update and will test it out later. More levels are always welcome! I'd like to see more game type levels, such as the hockey one.

01-06-2010, 10:12 AM
I love this game, i got it when it was free too

-The Infinity Project-A Highly Rated FPS for iPhone & iPod Touch by Crazy Robot Games-
Also Check out the Amazing Necromancer Rising!!!
01-10-2010, 07:19 AM
It's impossible to play now. Only 4-6 players online every time I launch the game. You have to wait 5 minutes until either someone creates a game or joins yours. Sad.

Plus+: Tabasco0
OpenFeint: Tabasco
PSN: ihateMadrid
01-10-2010, 09:39 AM
That's why I wish there was a single player mode. I think its sad as well.
01-10-2010, 10:05 AM
We should start getting games together so we can actually play this one. It's so fun, but no one's ever on. So if anyone's up for a game later post back.
02-01-2010, 09:06 AM
Gogogic just announced that they are releasing a Lite version of Soft Freak Fiesta to the App Store in the coming weeks and that players using the Lite version will still be able to play against those on the full version. This should add a huge amount of people to play against at any time!

They also announced that they are releasing another big update to the game with more soft freak races, game modes, and levels!