★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Chris Egerter
  • Genre: Sports
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 12.7 MB
  • Version: 2.3
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Have you ever watched a football game and wondered how a kicker could miss such an easy field goal attempt? Now is your chance to show them how it's done! Test your skills in 6 rounds from varying distances, each with 10 kick attempts. Earn points based on the accuracy of your kick and compare your scores with friends and others on the online global leaderboard.

This game is simple but satisfying for football fans that need a quick game to play.

GAME FEATURES
- Highly polished gorgeous 3D graphics
- Innovative flick control
- Global online scoreboard
- Real football sounds
- Crowd reacts to your performance
- View your kicks from different camera angles

DEVELOPER NOTES
High scores are saved Game Center's online global leaderboards, so you need to enable that when you first start the game.

JOIN THE FAN COMMUNITY
-On Facebook at www.facebook.com/RockingPocketGames
-On Twitter at twitter.com/RockingPocket

MORE GAMES
Mech Pilot, Real Zombies, Zombies The Last Stand, iFishing, Puppet Jump, Fishing Hits, and more!
Visit www.RockingPocketGames.com

RPGGuy's comments:

Description:

Have you ever watched a football game and wondered how a kicker could miss such an easy field goal attempt? Now is your chance to show them how it's done! Test your skills in 6 rounds from varying distances, each with 10 kick attempts. Earn points based on the accuracy of your kick and compare your scores with friends and others on the online global leaderboard.

This game is simple but satisfying for football fans that need a quick game to play.

Game Includes:
- Highly polished gorgeous 3D graphics
- Innovative flick control
- Global online scoreboard
- Real football sounds
- Crowd reacts to your performance
- View your kicks from different camera angles
- OpenFeint 2.4

----------------------------------------------

About the Rocking Pocket Engine:
The Rocking Pocket Engine is based on a PC game engine that was developed for 15 years before being ported to the iPhone OS.

Features include:
- Support for OpenGL version 1.1 and 2.0
- Currently the only engine on iPhone to support realtime per pixel shadow mapping optimized for 3GS processors
- Advanced shaders and per pixel lighting
- Keyframe Animation systems
01-27-2010, 12:36 PM
Here is a video of the game in action:

Apps: Mech Pilot, Zombies HD, Zombies The Last Stand, iFishing (and all spinoffs), Puppet Jump, Pocket Farm, Dark Raider, Blue Skies, and more! (www.RockingPocketGames.com)

01-27-2010, 12:45 PM
This actually looks really good. However, I have all three flick kick games from PikPok that I am more than happy with.

Are there any wind or weather conditions in this game?
01-27-2010, 01:03 PM
There's no wind or weather (yet), but maybe in future updates if people want it.

Apps: Mech Pilot, Zombies HD, Zombies The Last Stand, iFishing (and all spinoffs), Puppet Jump, Pocket Farm, Dark Raider, Blue Skies, and more! (www.RockingPocketGames.com)
01-27-2010, 02:20 PM
I bought this and it is better than Skyworks Field Goal Frenzy but not as good as Flick Kick Field Goal by PikPok. IMO

I like the football design as it is very well done. The replays can be pretty cool as well but slow the game down. I also think there should be a wind factor as well as a survival mode.

The six round, ten kicks per round takes too long for this type of a game. Also, it wasn't much harder to make a shorter field goal vs a 60 yard field goal. The game really just needs another mode to mix it up a little. Starting at ten yards and doing ten kicks and then working up to 60 yards will get boring quick. I suggest a survival mode.

This game is a nice start and worth the asking price. However, without a wind factor and only one mode, I doubt this will stay on my ipod.
07-22-2010, 01:00 PM
A bug was found in 1.3 which causes the game not to run on iPod Touches/3.13. A fix has been submitted so you should wait until that is approved before updating.

07-23-2010, 07:21 PM
1.4 has been approved to fix the problems from that last update. Sorry for the mistake, there are things in the 4.0 SDK that were not backwards compatible.

07-30-2010, 09:11 PM
Super Football Kick 3D Free for a week

Due to the problems with IOS4 in the latest update the game was taken down from the store until it could be fixed.

Version 1.5 is now out and should work correctly. I'm sorry about the problems the previous update caused so I'm making the game free for a week. Grab it while you can!