★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: The doomsday of 2012 is coming... Have you prepared for escape? If you don't have 1 billion to buy the ark ticket, you'd better practise with this little game. Simple rules: slide your finger on the screen to control your character and advoid the obstacles, slide horizontally to jump,slide upwards to leap and downwards to glide. Watch out for the volcanic falling from and sky, the rising flood, abandoned cars...etc. Test your reaction speed and coordination. What're you waiting for? Get the game and start now!

Features:
- Instant fun.
- For all level players from 5 years old kid to adult.
- Thrilling game experience.
- Fantasy in game music and sound effects.
- Life time free upgrade.
- Internet ranking list to compete with the world for the highest score.
- Openfeint ranking system integrated.
- An excellent spare time killer, if you have some!

For the latest info from Rockifone, please follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/rockifone
01-06-2010, 09:20 PM
This actually looks pretty good, any played?

Gamecenter: Will090

01-06-2010, 10:12 PM
Screenshot 5 is Canabalt inspired or my name ain't... actually it isn't Midian, but you know where I'm going with this.

/l、
゙(゚、 。 7 ノ
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
01-06-2010, 10:30 PM
I'd love to hear some reviews on this or try out a lite version. I really like that you have to choose between 3 actions. Seems like it would make it more fun
01-06-2010, 10:36 PM
Game Impressions

Okay here are some quick impressions.

Plays similar to canabalt with the addition of rolling. I found the swiping control system not that hot, but it is still PLAYABLE and ENJOYABLE even with it. The backgrounds are cool and there are many types of obstacles. But the main problem is that the player and obstacles are black. Which makes them hard to see. I died a couple times because of this.

Once the controls and the visisbilty of the obstacles and player is fixes than I'd say insta buy, especially if you're too cheap to get canabalt.
But right now it's worth 99 cents for sure.
01-06-2010, 10:42 PM
Hi,

I just bought Canabalt yesterday and it was O.K.

This looks to have some variety to it and the video looks really nice.

Can see the point of the color of the player and obstacles but I had issues with Canabalt and the greyness of the whole thing too.

Looks like a great start and I look forward to reading more feedback and getting my hands on it soon too.

David
01-06-2010, 10:45 PM
I just played beachhead defense 3d from rockifone and it was really good. Just thought I'd throw that out there since I haven't seen much recognition for rockifone's
really good games.
01-06-2010, 10:46 PM
we are sendig promo code .

Follow us on twitter at http://twitter.com/rockifone
facebook facebook page
Hot game:Throne on Fire
01-06-2010, 10:48 PM
Great! After tower defense, match 3, line drawing, fart apps, doodle jump clones, internet wars clones, warfare 19xx clones, we now have another genre for the indies to abuse!
01-06-2010, 10:49 PM
Hi,

Quote:
Originally Posted by da shiz wiz 19 View Post
I just played beachhead defense 3d from rockifone and it was really good. Just thought I'd throw that out there since I haven't seen much recognition for rockifone's
really good games.

Good post, I have Beachhead too and like it very much and this developer needs some more exposure for the games they are putting out.

David