★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Walnut JZ
  • Genre: Strategy
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 1.0 MB
  • Version: 1.1
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating: 5 (1)
App description: Bubble Striker is a simple yet very very addictive game in which players must pop a target number of bubbles in each level

in order to progress to the next, requiring skill, determination and a little luck, have a draw for young and old!!!

Features:
- Endless hours of fun, you can repeatedly play it without boring
- Best, smoothest, fastest interface of any iPhone/iPod Touch minesweeper game
- Quick launch without loading time
- Auto save your gameplay history when you exit the game - You can interrupt your game and restored it at anytime!

If you have any questions or suggestions, please don't hesitate to let me know :)
My email: dujue63575863@163.com

waterinsect's comments:
Bubble Striker is a simple yet very very addictive game in which players must pop a target number of bubbles in each level in order to progress to the next, requiring skill, determination and a little luck, have a draw for young and old!!!

Features:
- Endless hours of fun, you can repeatedly play it without boring
- Best, smoothest, fastest interface of any iPhone/iPod Touch minesweeper game
- Quick launch without loading time
- Auto save your gameplay history when you exit the game - You can interrupt your game and restored it at anytime!

CLICK HERE TO GET THIS APP:
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/bubble-striker/id349043326?mt=8

01-07-2010, 11:09 AM
I picked this up and it is not a bad game but I can't see myself playing a lot of it.

The overall look is colorful but it comes off a little generic. Same goes for the sounds, with there being no real sounds until something is hit. That works but again, it feels a little generic.

Touch controls work good as long as the start square is in a good spot. The first level is a good example of the start square being too far down, making it very hard to get a good shot off.

At .99 there is some fun to be had here but if it was a little more polished and the start squares were located better, this could be a keeper. 2/5