★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Space Ninja Promo Code Trivia

01-20-2009, 10:58 AM
Space Ninja Promo Code Trivia

I'm giving away 20 promo copies of Space Ninja
I'm going to have a trivia contest to give them away. It will be a mix of questions on old school gaming and general questions about the game. For information about Space Ninja check out the thread here on TA http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=3150
Space Ninja is an innovative game for the iPhone/iPod Touch and has been featured on the Touch Arcade main page. Its an absolute steal at 2.99 so if your not lucky enough to grab a code, dont hesitate to pick it up.

http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=301040521&mt=8

The Rules:

1. There will be 10 rounds, and 10 winners
2. First person to post the correct answer wins each
3. Promo code only works in US
4. You can only win once
5. No cheating

I'll be spreading the questions out throughout the day this will last a couple of hours. Questions will vary in difficulty and Ill try to find one or two that *gasp* cannot be easily Googled. It might help to subscribe to this thread so you get the question right away.

Good luck, and may the best man win

Round 1 -- Closed
A popular game on the N64 starring a bear with a backpack contained this hidden feature that was not implemented into the game until its release on the Xbox630.

Code for the first person to give the game title (on the n64) and the hidden feature.

Winner: McGill

Round 2 -- Closed
In Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos what was the name of the city Purged by Arthas AND Who was Arthas's teacher/mentor as he grew up.

Winner: smear

Round 3 -- Closed

In this round make a Haiku about your favorite old school video game, Ill award a code to the best 2 entries and Ill decide when enough have been submitted, Lets get the poetry started

Winners: Lombardo, Wulfseige

Round 4 -- Closed

What is your favorite Ninja Movie and why? At least 3 sentences on X Movie is required, so make it good

Winner: Seien

Round 5 -- Closed

What is the only World Of Warcraft Noncombat pet that has a debuff when it is out. (So its not really a noncombat pet?)

Winner: ccdied

Round 6 -- Closed

Who is the developer of Space Ninja...this should be easy (hint..its not me!)

Winners: The Game Reaper, yourofl10

Round 7 -- Closed

Back to the retro video games: What is the first game Sonic appeared in and what is the name of his archnemesis?

Winner: rlcooper

Round 8 -- Closed

In which game can you acquire a skull which makes enemies heads explode with confetti and what level is this skull acquired on?

Winner: Kuratsu

Round 9 -- Closed

What is the name of the magical crustacean in World of Warcraft who has a tendancy to grant wishes?

Winner: I forget his name

Round 10 -- Closed

What is the story behind Space Ninja?

Winner: jawslover

Round 11 -- Closed

TWO PART QUESTION: Who made the music for Space ninja and when was its original release date?

Winner: Forgot his name too....

Round 12 -- Closed

Back to the WoW Questions cause I enjoy them :-D Which item will make a Tauren look like a Gnome for 5 minutes?

Winner: akame

Round 13 -- Closed

Theres gonna be an hour or so break after this round. What new mode was added in the most Recent update of Space Ninja?

Round 14 -- Closed

What broadway musical features a man who stole a loaf of bread?

Winner: mikec24red

Round 15 -- Closed

Which famous rockstar was buried without pants?

Winner: Woojakeem

Round 16 -- Closed

What famous explorer discovered this African country and gave it his name. Points for Country and Explorer

Winner: im irish

Round 17 -- Closed

What flavor of Ice Cream contains Chocolate+Vanilla Ice Cream, Brownies, and Cookie Dough?

Winner: Fazzy

Round 18...wow thats alotta rounds, somebody give that guy a pat on the back -- Closed

Which famous singer is rumored to have trained primates to do chores around his house?

Winner: Dont remember lol

Round 19 -- Closed

This type of cracker was invented in the late 19th century and originated in Missouri

Winner: Is my memory fading? Hisname started with a Z or something....

Round 20 -- Closed

You all pick the Q! PM me a question and if I piuck urs ill send u a code and use ur question!!!!

Question is chosen gratz woogamenee!

What song caused controversy for the notorious B.I.G. following 2pac's shooting at Quad Studios in NYC?

Winner: Tsomething

BONUS! Round 21 -- Closed

This aint really trivia, just more poetry!! First poem wins, Let your imagination run wild :-)

Winner: Kindred Spirit

This closes the contest thanks everyone who participated. If you didn't get a code don't worry, Space Ninja is ON SALE at $2.99, so pick it up while you can

Last edited by Monopoly; 01-20-2009 at 10:02 PM.
01-20-2009, 11:02 AM
Promo

Banjo Kazooie - stop & swop

01-20-2009, 11:03 AM
Banjo Kazooie and the hidden feature was stop and swop!

EDIT: Haha Mcgill beat me by like 30 seconds!
01-20-2009, 11:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by McGill View Post
Banjo Kazooie - stop & swop
Correct, McGill wins round one

I just recieved 10 more codes for a total of 20 rounds, next question in a few minutes so get your fingers ready
01-20-2009, 11:11 AM
To those who win: CONGRATS! Also, PLEASE join the discussion about this game in the Space Ninja topic here on TouchArcade. I'd love to know how you progress and how you like the game. (And no I'm not the dev, underthesun is, I'm just a fan. )

Stefan
01-20-2009, 11:22 AM
ROUND 2

Stratholme.

Uther. The Lightbringer.
01-20-2009, 11:25 AM
Send a message via AIM to Kuratsu Send a message via MSN to Kuratsu
I didn't see the question.. Knew that one too. Was expecting the question in a new post.

2nd Generation iPod Touch 16GB
Always willing to beta test and provide feedback. PM me.
Follow me on twitter! www.twitter.com/kurasu

Last edited by Kuratsu; 01-20-2009 at 11:29 AM.
01-20-2009, 11:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by smear View Post
ROUND 2

Stratholme.

Uther. The Lightbringer.
Congratulations Round 2 is over. Round 3 coming soon
01-20-2009, 11:27 AM
Haha same here kuratsu, thank goodness WoW history can be used for something
01-20-2009, 11:29 AM
Send a message via AIM to Kuratsu Send a message via MSN to Kuratsu
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seien View Post
Haha same here kuratsu, thank goodness WoW history can be used for something
Yeah, I wasn't even aware that "Lightbringer" was his last name until I just looked it up.

2nd Generation iPod Touch 16GB
Always willing to beta test and provide feedback. PM me.
Follow me on twitter! www.twitter.com/kurasu