★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Sports Manager

01-20-2009, 01:55 PM
Sports Manager

Does anyone think that a sports (soccer, hockey, football) manager will be released for the iPhone? I feel the phone has plenty of juice to run the simulation and it would be a nice thing to play here and there while on the move.

Anyone else with me?
01-20-2009, 02:17 PM
It would be pretty cool. I played Football (soccer for people in the states) manager '08 or '09 or something on my psp and it was pretty fun. I'm sure it can be done, it's just a matter if devs that make the game wanna take the plunge into the jungle that is the app store

"Those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"- The master himself, Dr. Seuss
01-20-2009, 02:32 PM
It just sucks that devs to take a step back and compete with one dollar fart apps and icons that dial phone numbers for you.
01-20-2009, 02:32 PM
I would be up for a game like that, i love EA's NCAA football. Would be nice if something like would simulate recruiting and the like.

My Brute Dojo Code: CFJBHHFE
01-20-2009, 09:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snotfist View Post
It just sucks that devs to take a step back and compete with one dollar fart apps and icons that dial phone numbers for you.
It's a good thing I don't know how to code for the phone, otherwise I'd spend my time making stupid apps as a joke against existing ones, like a combo lighter/flashlight/fart/tip calc/dialer app.

That aside, I'd love to see a sports manager app. One of my favorite games of all time was a game called one-nil that I'd play over and over in my 386 days.