★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Planning to get an iPad? Don't forget to check out AIRCOASTER XL. AirCoaster XL contains both the iPad and a much improved iPhone version of this game.

Not ready for AirCoaster Pro? Try AirCoaster Lite FREE! AirCoaster Lite was the #1 simulation game in over 27 countries!

Note that AirCoaster Lite (v1.2) is one major update behind Pro (v1.3). The latest Pro update contains many improvements not found in Lite.

AirCoaster - still the ONLY realistic roller coaster simulation game for the iPhone/iPod touch - will have you riding in the front seat within seconds of downloading!

Ride a randomly generated track, or go to the Community tab and download any of over tens of thousands of tracks!

COOL FEATURES

# Extreme 3D roller coaster action, set in gorgeous panoramic environments.

# Impressive high-performance 3D rendering engine for the highest-speed thrills.

# Active online community with thousands of users.

# Share photos of your adventures on Facebook.

# iPhone 3GS users: Use the compass for an immersive virtual reality experience.

Twitter: @ziconic
Visit our website at www.ziconic.com.

ziconic's comments:
OK so maybe it's just the Lite version, but it does show off most of the 3D rendering engine and the online community. You'll need the Pro version for the track editor and to upload/post stuff.

[appinfo2]http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/aircoaster-lite/id349439642?mt=8[/appinfo2]
01-07-2010, 10:16 PM
Haha, almost pissed me of there! I bought the full version a while back and it's amazing. I would have been upset if you made it free because it's worth way more than that.

Plus+: MiniMe ~ OF: Problem ~ Gameloft: Change ~ AGON: Negamaki