★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Flight Stunts: New upcoming flight Simulator with Missions.

01-20-2009, 04:29 PM
Flight Stunts: New upcoming flight Simulator with Missions.

See: Front Page Posting

Youtube link | Pop Up

Quote:
"Flight Stunts is a real 3D aerial action game. Fly the motion-controlled planes by turning your iPhone or iPod Touch, as you take to the skies to complete the missions. This action packed 3D-game lets you fly four different aircrafts in five locations. A Boeing 747, an Airbus A319, a Hercules C130 and a Lockheed-Martin F16. Your goal is to complete all the levels as fast as possible, without crashing.

Action packed with breathtaking scenery your aerial performances are what it’s all about. You need to deliver pulse-pounding maneuvers with lifelike graphics that include authentically re-created aircraft, airports, and scenery."

Flight Stunts challenges players to complete 20 demanding missions such as maneuvering an Airbus A319 under the Golden Gate Bridge, dropping a paratrooper in the Beijing Olympic Stadium, and dogfighting over the Pacific and Moscow.

The developer indicates that, while the popular X-Plane 9 is about instrument panels and weather conditions, Flight Stunts is all about fun and action.

Flight Stunts had been submitted to the App Store and is scheduled for release next week, pending Apple’s approval.

창의력
"Dream as though you will live forever; live as though you would die today."

Last edited by salsamd; 01-20-2009 at 08:09 PM.
01-20-2009, 04:31 PM
I hope the Bay Area of San Francisco is done better justice to than in X-plane 9.

Compare other Mission based Flying Games:

1. Air Cadets

2. Armageddon Squadron.

창의력

Last edited by salsamd; 01-20-2009 at 11:57 PM.

01-20-2009, 04:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by salsamd View Post
I hope the Bay Area of San Francisco is done better justice to than in X-plane 9.
Agreed. This game seems to be for all the people who wanted missions in X-Plane. Looks good! Here's hoping.
01-20-2009, 04:41 PM
Doesn't strike my interest too much. I never really liked Ace Combat for my psp

"Those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"- The master himself, Dr. Seuss
01-20-2009, 06:18 PM
i might get this one, release a lite version fist please then ill know if ill get it
01-20-2009, 06:24 PM
So what happens after 20 missions? I love the free world ideas behind X-Plane. If I'm unable to land or take off, I'm not going to get this.
01-20-2009, 06:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snotfist View Post
So what happens after 20 missions? I love the free world ideas behind X-Plane. If I'm unable to land or take off, I'm not going to get this.
Yes, it would be nice if:

1. Missions began and ended from the ground.

2. 20 Missions were just a start, and updates were to follow. It seems that with the varied missions, this a somewhat of a modular game, and they could just continue to add missions with updates.

창의력
01-20-2009, 06:35 PM
Send a message via AIM to superbad
The key here is mission. I hope they pull it off. Here's to hoping they do.

PLEASE Visit The APPera | Follow Me Superbad24 | Follow The APPera Tweets
LOST. Let Go. Move On. Zing!
**GO LAKERS **