★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Bobby Carrot: Submitted 19 Jan '09

01-15-2009, 05:33 PM
Bobby Carrot Tomorrow!!!

Just got this message from the dev:

Sorry, I didnīt see this message.
We expect to upload tomorrow. We had a few bugfixes and need to play through the game without cheats again

cheers
Future

See: Additional developer remarks here

Youtube link | Pop Up

Youtube link | Pop Up

Theres the official trailer of the game which looks pretty amazing. I remember hearing its supposed to have hundreds of levels and hours of gameplay, so Ill defiantly be picking this up as soon as its released

I think the price at release will be 7-8 dollars...but I could be wrong.

Last edited by salsamd; 01-22-2009 at 02:51 PM.
01-15-2009, 05:37 PM
Send a message via AIM to superbad
not really tomorrow...

they are just going to upload AKA submit it for approval. idk how much apple likes the devs of bobby carrot but it'll probably be a week from tomorrow

PLEASE Visit The APPera | Follow Me Superbad24 | Follow The APPera Tweets
LOST. Let Go. Move On. Zing!
**GO LAKERS **

01-15-2009, 05:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by superbad View Post
not really tomorrow...

they are just going to upload AKA submit it for approval. idk how much apple likes the devs of bobby carrot but it'll probably be a week from tomorrow
app store is pretty good about getting stuff man, wont be that long. Depending on when its submitted it could easily be out tomorrow.
01-15-2009, 05:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monopoly View Post
app store is pretty good about getting stuff man, wont be that long. Depending on when its submitted it could easily be out tomorrow.
ok what u stated in your first post they said it would be UPDATED TOMM. which most likely means it will be SUBMITTED. which means it wont be IN THE APP STORE tomm... It may.. though i doubt it. Look for it over the weekend or monday. But hey... i could be wrong.

I LOVE A P P L E !
01-15-2009, 06:22 PM
I'm pretty excited for this game. Have a massive workload this weekend and next week, but next weekend imma go crazy on apps! Seems really cool, probably better than pathways even though they have kind-of sorta maybe similar gameplay, but not really at all...? what?

"Those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"- The master himself, Dr. Seuss
01-15-2009, 06:26 PM
Isn't much reason to argue on the small details of it's exact release, is there?

Anyways, am happily awaiting this games release. The girlfriend will love it and from the video, I just may get into it myself.

Web Designer & Developer since 1999.

Games I highly recommend: CozyQuest, Gemmed, Jabeh, Blue Defense, Blue Attack, geoDefense, Hospital Havoc
01-17-2009, 11:39 PM
sigh, still not out ive been checking the app store constantly over the past couple days..... comon Apple approve! 7 hour car trip tomorrow...must have this by then
01-17-2009, 11:44 PM
Send a message via AIM to istopmotion Send a message via MSN to istopmotion
I was going to buy this game when I first heard about it on the TA main page, but since then, I've decided I'm not going to get it.

Don't want to give the reason why because it'll probably affect what other people think about the game.

Please follow me on Twitter!
I LOVE all Guitar Hero/Rock Band games. Gamertag is 'istopmotion' Add me if you want a challenge
01-17-2009, 11:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by istopmotion View Post
I was going to buy this game when I first heard about it on the TA main page, but since then, I've decided I'm not going to get it.

Don't want to give the reason why because it'll probably affect what other people think about the game.
same here, whats ur reasoning?
01-17-2009, 11:48 PM
Send a message via AIM to superbad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monopoly View Post
sigh, still not out ive been checking the app store constantly over the past couple days..... comon Apple approve! 7 hour car trip tomorrow...must have this by then
apple is becoming slower and slower on approving. sigh.

PLEASE Visit The APPera | Follow Me Superbad24 | Follow The APPera Tweets
LOST. Let Go. Move On. Zing!
**GO LAKERS **