★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Move left and right by tilting the iphone, so it continues its journey into the skies by landing on the net and reach new heights! Also get bonus points on your journey by catching the ball.
A very simple fun filled game which can kill hours easily without boring you.

starjimstar's comments:
01-08-2010, 05:17 AM
Did you rip the wall?

•Twitter •Tumblr

Game Center ID: mvanbeem

01-08-2010, 05:18 AM
Makes me wonder how apps like this can sneak past the app store police...

Cmon, now tell me nobody in the review team know what a pokemon is? or pokemon is made by nintendo not Shabaz Mohammed...

The game is pretty cute though, if you want a limited edition doodle jump with pikachu get it now, coz it wont last a week in the app store.
01-08-2010, 05:36 AM

Ah, so that's how it's done.
01-08-2010, 05:43 AM
That app logo is actually a big wallpaper you can find on Google search
01-08-2010, 06:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by h1976 View Post
Makes me wonder how apps like this can sneak past the app store police...
Apple does not own any rights on the name "Pokemon", so they approved it the same way as they will approve any Tetris Clone. Apple is by no means a guardian of copyrights, they act as soon as they get a note from the self proclaiming owner of the rights. Nintendo will probably soon force Apple to take this "Doodle Jump" clone down though, so grab it while it΄s hot.

Challenge me on Gamecenter: tblrsa
App-Echo - Your place for German iOS App and Game Reviews
Follow us on Twitter!

Last edited by tblrsa; 01-08-2010 at 06:24 AM.
01-08-2010, 12:09 PM
If more devs would put out games that will surely be pulled @ the $1 price point they would probably make more money before the app gets pulled. I wanted to pick up the mario TD game but it was too much for me. This one is an insta-pickup while I can get it.

Game Center/OpenFeint/XBL Gamertag: Chrono Gear
Twitter/Plus+/AGON/Scoreloop/PSN ID: ChronoGear
I'm now a writer at No DPad!
IUGO VIP Code: 20752
01-08-2010, 12:20 PM
Just played it. Overly simply Doodle Jump style game. Occassional pokeball shows up to earn some bonus points. Almost too easy to jump around with no obstacles or enemies to interfere. High score board is local only. Art style is fair, but nothing seems to EVER change. Same background, same platforms, same everything. Not worth the $1 when compared to other games @ that price, but lets be honest you weren't expecting an insta-classic from this were you?

Game Center/OpenFeint/XBL Gamertag: Chrono Gear
Twitter/Plus+/AGON/Scoreloop/PSN ID: ChronoGear
I'm now a writer at No DPad!
IUGO VIP Code: 20752
01-11-2010, 09:22 AM
Different platforms, different Pokemon to play as, different backgrounds, a better icon, and this would be climbing the charts. But really this is just a novelty that'll be pulled soon. This is probably the closest we'll ever get to Pokemon on our iPhones. Of course the App Store police HAVE been getting pretty lazy lately, maybe tomorrow Pokemon Blue will just "appear" in the App Store.
01-11-2010, 09:47 AM
To be fair, If I knew that my app was going to get pulled, I wouldn't waste my time making it revolutionary.