★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Carlo Macor
  • Genre: Dice
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 2.5 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Great scenarios ! ! With a beautiful comics design style. Fast in actions , it will improve you not only in lucky but in strategy too. A dices game that you'll play forever.
Enter into the fantastic world of the old west with Kate in the rule of sheriff , Lizzy as bandit, Bella as the beautiful dancer and Marilyn as saloon girl. Choose your protagonist , and make the dress strips of the other opponents.
You 'll learn rules and strategy only playing.
01-08-2010, 04:13 PM
Just in case anyone was wondering about this game, I decided to TOFTT and see what was going on. I always enjoy dice games and since I couldn't see what the mechanics were like from the screen shots or the devs website, I figured I dive in.

And, after a few games, I still have no full idea of what is going on with the rules. As you can see by the product description, english is not the first language of the dev and it carries on to the very few rules that you do get. But it really doesn't matter because the game pretty much plays itself and you make a few choices along the way. If you use all of your dice you get bonus points, but I don't know how those are decided upon either.

I'll keep playing for a little while until I see what type of strategy there is in the game. Who knows, it might be deeper than just a typical "luck of the roll" type of game.

But most will want to know about the "art work". You can pretty much see where it's going from the screen shots. I was a little shocked to see that it went down to panties and pasties (stars) on the drawings... so if that's your cup of tea, drink up. More could have been done here, however. The pose of the girls is always the same so it's more like playing strip poker (or dice) with a paper doll. You just remove another layer. and move on.

So until I figure out what is going on, it's pretty weak... and after that I'm thinking that it's not much stronger. The $2 price is too big for a game that doesn't offer a lot of depth so I figure that it will drop at some point. But even then it's likely a pass unless it's the "art work" you're after. And if that's the case you've probably already bookmarked your favorite sites...

Agent of TOFTT
Gamecenter Tag: QuickWit5