★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

AppVentCalendar is back at FreeAppADay.com! Application out soon

01-08-2010, 10:33 PM
AppVentCalendar is back at FreeAppADay.com! Application out soon

ICS Mobile, OpenFeint,Tapjoy and Blacksmith Games are coming together to launch www.FreeAppADay.com!

AppventCalendar.com will now become FreeAppADay.com in between events!

http://theappera.com/2010/01/08/free...-games-no-way/

http://www.148apps.com/news/ready-fr...vent-calendar/

AppVentCalendar will return April 1st for Easter but you can now get your daily fix at www.FreeAppADay.com starting January 18th!!

And this time around it comes with a "New Free App Automatic Notification by Category" but please don't use it now the automation is in the works.. my inbox was flooded all day long because the web guy forgot to disable it!

Again January 18th will be the D Day!

And we will start with a Bang with a great title!!!

The FreeAppADay.com application will also be out shortly!!

Developers interested in promoting their app should contact us through the FreeAppADay.com website! Not all application will be eligible, quality will be the number one criteria!

Enjoy the Free Goodies!!

Last edited by ICS Mobile; 01-09-2010 at 05:47 PM.
01-08-2010, 10:39 PM
Nice!!! Can't Wait!

Gamecenter: Will090

01-08-2010, 10:40 PM
Is this a joke? It starts on "April Fools Day".

OMG. Double Rainbow!
User ID: Gryphon23 Agon: Gman23
"Birthday Cake, is just Birthday Cake without a little gravy..." Gravy makes EVERYTHING better.
01-08-2010, 11:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gryphon23 View Post
Is this a joke? It starts on "April Fools Day".
Nope!! Reality it took a little while to make it happen but the nice addition is the New Free App Automatic Notification by Category!! Please don't use it now, they are still working on setting up the backend solution to make it run smoothly!....the web guy originally had it set up so that it would hit my inbox but he forgot to make the switch and I was inundated by emails all day long!!!
01-08-2010, 11:33 PM
Hopefully the 99% of the games arn't crappy ones like appvent gave last December
01-08-2010, 11:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackucard View Post
Hopefully the 99% of the games arn't crappy ones like appvent gave last December
We are going to be working very hard on the selection front! thinking about even having empty days if the games are not satisfying!
01-08-2010, 11:40 PM
Quote:
Oh yeah, like iblast moki, 33rd Division and other crappy games like that, huh?

Plus+, Openfeint, and Gameloft Live Username: Vester
Add me on GameCenter: Sock Merchant
2/6/11 the Green Bay Packers win Super Bowl XLV
01-08-2010, 11:57 PM
Quote:
Wow you actually managed to sound ingrateful for having to download games for free! Amazing feat! I think 99% of the games are awesome.
01-08-2010, 11:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vester View Post
Oh yeah, like iblast moki, 33rd Division and other crappy games like that, huh?
Yeah, Minisquadron the crappy game I play ALOT was part of it too

GameCenter: rich_952000
I'm generally active on Twitter concerning all things iOS, PS and Nintendo; Hit me up
@dick_952000 Love TouchArcade? Hit up their Patreon
01-09-2010, 12:01 AM
Quote:

I fail to see how you can call 33rd Division, Totemo, Samurai: Way of the Warrior, Blimp, Wheeler's Treasure, iBlastMoki, Elf, and MiniSquadron crappy games. The AppVent Calendar featured plenty of high quality titles.

Also, they were all FREE. If the games aren't your cup of tea, then don't download them. But don't look a gift horse in the mouth by complaining about them providing you with the opportunity to download free games. If you found even one to your liking, you came out way ahead.