★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Help El Queso cross the border and avoid the cops. Since the cars are faster than your bike you must turn to escape them. Use the iphone/itouch touch motion controls to help El Queso
steer. You can also use the touch screen if you lay it down on a flat surface. Use the nails sparingly since you can only use them once per life. Last but no least El Queso likes his cheese so run over the cheese power ups when you can. Press the speaker once to mute the music, again to mute all, and a third time to unmute all. Press the clipboard to get to the games menu.

DM Games is committed to keeping this game updated and fun for our users. As college students we know the feeling of buying bad games, and we will keep working to make all of our applications their best.

sizzlakalonji's comments:

If you want this as a goof, you better get it fast. I can't imagine this will stay long.
P.S. If a mod can add the extra "m" I skipped in "immigrate" on the thread title, I'd be much obliged.
01-09-2010, 10:10 AM
I'm suprised your not chucking Tacos to avoid the pursuit. Gotta love the app store.

01-09-2010, 10:47 AM
It makes you wonder about this developers business meetings...

Playing: N.O.V.A., NFS:S, CoD:Z, CoI:WoL, TTR3 (so many abbreviations!)
01-09-2010, 11:07 AM
Sounds like a fun plot and the artwork looks nice - shame only one screenshot. Anyone TOFTT on this yet? Interested to hear how it is.

Jamie.
01-09-2010, 11:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by badmanj View Post
Sounds like a fun plot and the artwork looks nice - shame only one screenshot. Anyone TOFTT on this yet? Interested to hear how it is.

Jamie.
If you press the iTunes link, and look at the app from the iTunes store, there are more screenshots, and 2 show gameplay

Add me on Steam for TF2: eggzbacon
01-09-2010, 11:18 AM
How is this racist? Against mice? In that case, most of Saturday morning cartoons are racist.

Stop trying to be so damned politically correct.
01-09-2010, 11:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iball View Post
How is this racist? Against mice? In that case, most of Saturday morning cartoons are racist.

You're an idiot.
01-09-2010, 11:26 AM
Quote:

It has nothing to do with being "politically correct". If you seriously don't know why this is racist, then you're a complete and utter idiot. Period.

Tug Boat Minister of Propaganda
Proud member of T.A.A.P. - Touch Arcaders Against Piracy. Over 500 members and counting. Join now!
01-09-2010, 11:38 AM
Quote:

This app discription has all the tact of a sledgehammer
01-09-2010, 11:40 AM
Quote:

Actually, many Saturday morning have been racist. Tom & Jerry episodes are no longer shown in there original form, for instance.

Now Playing: Vietnam '65 | .Decluster | BP2Black | Monster Hunter Freedom Unite | Banner Saga | Ultimate General Gettysburg | Papers, Please | SmartGo Kifu | Crowntakers | Brogue | FTL