★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Minigore: Cloverdose

01-09-2010, 03:08 PM
Send a message via Skype™ to Nullroar
Minigore: Cloverdose

So my brother and I have been having a friendly competition in Minigore to see who can keep up a clover mutation the longest.

It's basic stuff - save as many clovers on the screen until the last possible moment, and then run around connecting the dots, trying to find the best route between so that we can keep up the monster form.

He's topped a minute, but I'm pretty sure that's still amateur. Anyone tried maximizing clover form? Is there a maximum amount of clovers allowed on screen? Etc.
01-09-2010, 03:20 PM
Yes I noticed in very long sessions that when I run around clover number isn't increasing - I had 2 clovers and 4 scattered around the map and that number remained for a long time, so I assume that 6 clovers is max aloved.

Waiting for:
Minigore 2: Zombies, Real Racing 3, GTA: Vice City, Touchgrind 2, Badland, Audiosurf...

01-09-2010, 03:27 PM
4 is the max you can have on the map at once...
you cant really have much of a competition with that.

Twitter: @back2this
01-09-2010, 04:28 PM
Send a message via Skype™ to Nullroar
So it's just luck and hoping that the monsters you eat drop clovers quickly, then? That seems to take away quite a bit of the skill element I was hoping for
So much for that idea.
01-09-2010, 05:44 PM
Say what?

Something something something darkside. Something something something complete.
01-09-2010, 06:45 PM
I had the same idea awhile ago, it seemed like it would be interesting to see how many I could build up, but as others have said there's a limit, so that idea went out the window lol.
01-09-2010, 06:52 PM
Pretty simple. Four is the mac clovers on the ground, so pick up two and wait for there to be four. Pick one up, run around for a little bit, and then camp at the next clover. You have to pick it up the exact moment that the amount of clovers in your inventory (top-left) drops to 0. Repeat.

Playing: Eliminate, Minigore, Bike or Die, Mini Squadron, Ramp Champ
Waiting For: Chinatown Wars, Project X, Guerrilla Bob
Openfeint: tmcaffeine Plus+: tmcaffeine
Testing: Minigore, 2012 Zombies Vs Aliens, Santa Game, Guerrilla Bob