★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: linkoon Released, some promo code later

01-21-2009, 03:44 AM
linkoon Released, some promo code later

Hello,
My friends have released a new game with a new concept, ok it is low graphic but some update coming soon

i will have some promo code soon, i'll post it again when i'm ready to give these code

linkoon is a game with a new amazing concept wich exploit the bext of your iphone, the touch screen.
Avoid the enemies and hit the green dans red orb as fast sas you can, and maybe one day you will be on the world scoreboard

http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=302854493
01-21-2009, 04:05 AM
Do not offer promo codes- only the developers themselves can do that. There is a thread on this in the Site Feedback and News section here.
01-21-2009, 04:40 AM
ok, but i help my friend to make the game, and he dosn't have an account here and dosnty speak a lot english so i'm in charge of all internet related thing and promo

Last edited by dominator; 01-21-2009 at 07:53 AM.
01-21-2009, 04:47 AM
Send a message via MSN to D.Sync Send a message via Yahoo to D.Sync
That's a very helpful friend you are. BTW I assume both of you lived nearby?

Updates from Casual Gamer

Plus+ ID: dsync89 (active in all We Rule, We Farm and We City)
OpenFeint ID: dsync89
01-21-2009, 05:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dominator View Post
ok, but i'll help my friend to make the game, and he dosn't have an account here and dosnty speak a lot english so i'm in charge of all internet related thing and promo
Fair enough
01-21-2009, 05:08 AM
YEs, we live in france together but we know each other only by cam, aim etc..... we plan some hard work and met in a near future
<OFf TOPIC>If you want to hear the full story, my friend is just 14 years old,( and me 17) and he just begin the iphone development with Charioman, ipagerank, and linkoon.
I admit the released game is meh, but it is some first test, we work on a really big project, i can't say anithing on it at this time but it will be a fresh concept, fresh graphic and will have a very long lenght....
I met him by chance, I host and manage/create/maintain some website, and a friend of mine who i Host a part of his site want I move the entire site on my server for a full .FR and .Com adress, and the guys who host the other part of the site is Alexandre Cortes, the litle dev i met.
See www.ipodtutofast.com and www.consolemods.fr here 2 of the site I host, and Ipodtutofast is my main site where we have the app description, and programation tutorial.
sooo that all lol

<END OF THE OFF TOPIC////>