★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: * To disable the zooming feature, in Touch Rummy go to Options and disable auto-zoom.

Touch Rummy is a tile Rummy game. Touch Rummy is fun, sometimes difficult, but always entertaining.

Play against your device or against other players using a bluetooth or wifi connection.

Other features include:
- In 3D and animating, see exactly what you're doing.
- Customizable, change the board, table, tiles and rack
- Keep score, easy insight into the last 10, the 5 best and worst and overall statistics
- Resumable, just have 30 seconds ? Start Touch Rummy, do one move and continue later
- Restrict yourself to a maximum time per turn
- Play against others on an iPod, iPhone or iPad.

Habakuk's comments:

It was free on January 10th and is @ US$ 2.99 again.

Additional info:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rummikub
01-10-2010, 10:07 AM
Game Impressions

If you've ever played and enjoyed Rummikub or any of its variants, you'll enjoy this iPhone game even more than the board game. If I had paid several dollars for this, it would have been justified. Getting it for free is just amazing. It has much deeper game play than any other game I've purchased from the App Store. Played it for two continuous hours last night (it has a resume feature, but I couldn't stop myself).
01-10-2010, 10:16 AM
Great. I picked it up. We've played the game in our family for years... My only concern is the one post on iTunes about locking up the iPhone. But it's only one post out of the 10 reviews...
Thanks!
01-10-2010, 11:01 AM
Game Impressions

Quote:
Originally Posted by secondtime View Post
Great. I picked it up. We've played the game in our family for years... My only concern is the one post on iTunes about locking up the iPhone. But it's only one post out of the 10 reviews...
Thanks!
It's worked problem free for me so far with a very slick presentation as well very intuitive controls.

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews
01-10-2010, 04:10 PM
I played my first game, and it really is done quite well. I will definitely be playing this app...