★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: So you think you have what it takes to be a roadie? Its not as easy as it looks! If you can handle being on the road, playing some serious head bangin heavy metal and saving the world from alien robots, then click More to learn why you should download this app.

Before The Accident, they all said you were just a down and out rocker. How could you have known that plugging in that giant amp during a lightning storm would open an inter-dimensional portal and release killer robots upon an unsuspecting Earth? Well, you may be down, but youre far from out. Grab your guitar and get ready to shred, because youre The Roadie, and youre the only weapon the world has to defeat this robot invasion!

Don't stop jammin', because you're playing for your life. It's just you against the robots, and you have to fight metal with metal. Every note you play blasts another alien invader out of the sky! Just swipe the screen of your iPhone or iPod Touch to keep the side-scrolling heavy metal action going.

The aliens aren't the only enemy to watch out for. There's an electrified, spiked wall right behind you the whole time. The only way to stay ahead of it is to keep in time with the band. Let your guard down and you're toast!

The Roadie Features:
* Fast-paced action that's based on heavy metal music.
* An all-original metal soundtrack that's sure to get your head bangin' and your device rockin'.
* Variable difficulty levels get you into the action whether you're a beginning rocker, or a hard-core metal head.
* Unlock awards, rankings, and more as you guide The Roadie through as many levels of play as you can!
* Help feature available in 12 languages!

This app turns your iPhone or iPod Touch into a heavy metal warzone. You won't be able to put it down until every last robot is a smoking pile of scrap. Download The Roadie now, and start rockin'!

See this app in action here: www.theroadie-game.com

Shentloc's comments:
Heya everybody,

I wanted to tell y'all that we got version 1.1 of our game out which fixed a crash bug.

Also, please check out our new promo video. Hope you like it. Please let us know what you think about it

Thanks to Tyler Williams for his great work on this video!
01-12-2010, 03:53 PM
LMAO !!! funny !!! what made you come up with that idea...how long did it take to produce ??? LMAO !!!

01-12-2010, 04:02 PM
Best... promo vid.... EVUH!!!!
Absolutely insane!
01-12-2010, 08:14 PM
Quote:
what made you come up with that idea...how long did it take to produce ???
Well, we wanted to do something unusual, something not everybody out there got for their games. Luckily, we met the right person to make it happen, and before we knew it, the video was done. Only took about 2 weeks to think up the script, shoot the video and edit it. Glad you like it
01-12-2010, 10:34 PM
Posting because I want to subscribe to this thread.

Last edited by tylertv; 01-12-2010 at 10:50 PM.
01-12-2010, 10:48 PM
i love heavy metal rock on.

chris.
01-12-2010, 10:59 PM
That video was awesome. I've gotta admit I'm still not quite 100% on the game, but... can I hang out with you guys?

/l、
゙(゚、 。 7 ノ
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
01-13-2010, 02:27 AM
Sure man, you're welcome. We're a bit far away, though (Taipei).
01-14-2010, 12:50 AM
that was a ridiculously good promo video

plus+ scoreloop crystal : looby
agon openfeint gamecenter: loobylibby