★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: EverdreamSoft
  • Genre: Strategy
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 10.2 MB
  • Version: 1.1.0
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: With this pack get 4 more cards for Moonga. You can download the game for free search for "Moonga" Look at the screenshots to see the pack content. Some commons cards are present in multiple packs.

Moonga is a new massively online multiplayer game for iPhone and iPod touch. In Moonga you are playing with a deck of 5 cards to try to take your opponent down. You will build your strategy by playing the right card at the right moment, anticipate opponent play and try to bluff him.

**Amazing graphics**
Card graphics are realized by talented artists from all over the world with various styles, to give Moonga a unique atmosphere. Build your deck to fit your strategy and your esthetical tastes.

** A perfectly suitable platform **
Each card has its own capacity that can shatter the games rule and your opponent strategy. The different cards combination creates infinite strategies and possibilities.

**Unique game, unlimited possibilities**
Moonga is designed to be simple but rich in the gameplay diversity. It takes a few minutes to know how to play. Each player plays with a deck of 5 cards, 4 cards are revealed and one is face down. Games are short and intense, that perfectly fit mobile gaming experience on iPhone.
01-11-2010, 08:29 AM
IS it possible to play the game offline against an AI?

01-11-2010, 08:54 AM
So does one need to purchase the Moonga Roaring Pack multiple times to get all of the cards in the expansion or is the whole expansion 7 cards?

How many cards are in the starter set?

And, just repeating thevagrant's question, can you play vs. AI?

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews
01-11-2010, 09:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thevagrant View Post
IS it possible to play the game offline against an AI?
Yes there is an option to play vs the computer.

however I don't see myself playing this at all since it's basically Urban Rivals with nicer looking cards but a TERRIBLE UI. (While clicking about I managed to open an ingame browser that took me to Google!)

I also don't see a way to gain new cards without paying money which means the online community will eventually be those that can afford to buy better cards.
01-11-2010, 09:04 AM
Looking at the descriptions, the cheap pack will contain 5 common cards, while the expensive one will contain 7 cards with 1 rare card. So bets are on it being like all the physical TCG's, random cards. Then again, I don't know if this is actually possible with appstore mechanics.
01-11-2010, 10:08 AM
Send a message via AIM to onewithchaos
Yes! I've been waiting on this
01-11-2010, 11:42 AM
Out - finally! I will have a look into the free version!

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.
01-11-2010, 11:51 AM
Coool! I've been searching for a TCG, I'll download it.
01-11-2010, 12:28 PM
Can anyone confirm offline play? iirc the dev in the upcoming thread said there wouldn't be one? Should that be the case I will stick with Orions. Sigh...

I don't always have wifi on my iTouch so If there is and offline mode then i will be picking this up and if i like it i will definetly be getting the card packs!

Game Center: Diligence
01-11-2010, 12:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GodSon View Post
Can anyone confirm offline play? iirc the dev in the upcoming thread said there wouldn't be one? Should that be the case I will stick with Orions. Sigh...

I don't always have wifi on my iTouch so If there is and offline mode then i will be picking this up and if i like it i will definetly be getting the card packs!
Yeah you can play vs AI