★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: SpoonFlip Promo Codes

01-11-2010, 05:46 PM
SpoonFlip Promo Codes

Hey all, I'm the developer of SpoonFlip. Thought I would give away some free promo codes. Please, please ad a nice review on the app store. Thanks!!

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/spoonflip/id343412834?mt=8

PRAJTH9T3RKY
7RA4JPMLFPFP
AXHTYRYNAKWA
NXFJNLTXWE4W
3L33HE3XR7PM
6EPY9KWKMJ7H
TWPLKXEXNW49
JAF6WME6PWLR
M49XHTFXWENT
JTAE363K46MF
01-11-2010, 05:52 PM
Thanks! TWPLKXEXNW49

Plus+: MiniMe ~ OF: Problem ~ Gameloft: Change ~ AGON: Negamaki
01-11-2010, 05:58 PM
Used AXHTYRYNAKWA

Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickFalk View Post
Squids!?

Worst idea ever!
01-11-2010, 06:08 PM
looks fun too bad my ********* itunes isnt working right now

-The Infinity Project-A Highly Rated FPS for iPhone & iPod Touch by Crazy Robot Games-
Also Check out the Amazing Necromancer Rising!!!
01-11-2010, 06:09 PM
Grabbed JAF6WME6PWLR and spent a few minutes with it. It's a decent enough time waster, but there is more that could be done with it.

Your goal is to flip a spoon into a coffee mug -- okay the title would have given you a little clue to that, but now it's out there. To do this you swipe down on one spoon which sends the other spoon into the air. You can change the angle of the flight a little before the swipe by tilting the device left or right and adjusting the second spoon's position on top of the first one.

The mugs are stackable so you can up the difficulty by picking more mugs and making the stack higher.

As I said, it's a nice little game, but there's not enough to it as it stands right now -- too much of just doing the same thing. A few other obstacles or other such items and achievements would be helpful. It's a little less than waste paper basketball right now.

The other thing that's in need of a little attention is the controls. As I mentioned, you slide one spoon over the other, but it's not a very precise implementation. It seems that you're either too far or too little from where you want to be. It would be nice to have another option in the controls of the second spoon.

The physics of the game seem good and the dev has done a nice job with the game, just seems like it would be good to take a little more time to flesh it out more. Even little things like "how many in a row can you hit" would have made this game last a little longer.

Agent of TOFTT
Gamecenter Tag: QuickWit5
01-11-2010, 06:47 PM
Points taken and I'm working on many of those. Did you try the option of how many spoons into one mug?