★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Need a quick answer regarding the User Reviews section...

01-11-2010, 08:49 PM
Need a quick answer regarding the User Reviews section...

I would've PM'd a mod but I dunno who's active right now, soon as my questions answered you can lock the topic

Q: Can I submit a review now for a game that doesn't currently have a link for the appinfo tag, then get a mod to put it in when it becomes available?

Thanks!

/l、
゙(゚、 。 7 ノ
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
01-11-2010, 09:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MidianGTX View Post
I would've PM'd a mod but I dunno who's active right now, soon as my questions answered you can lock the topic

Q: Can I submit a review now for a game that doesn't currently have a link for the appinfo tag, then get a mod to put it in when it becomes available?

Thanks!
well...my...friend,

its...like...this....

You can put up reviews if you want why should anything else matter

I wish I hadn't killed that fish

01-11-2010, 09:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MidianGTX View Post
It's funny, the user reviews may seem like they can't be edited after being submitted, but you can actually edit them. If the reason you're asking is because you think you can't edit your reviews (don't worry, I didn't think you could either), you can.

/l、
(゚、
 l、 ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ Inconspicuous Group Cat?
01-11-2010, 09:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mew2468 View Post
It's funny, the user reviews may seem like they can't be edited after being submitted, but you can actually edit them. If the reason you're asking is because you think you can't edit your reviews (don't worry, I didn't think you could either), you can.
Well I never knew that. Thanks! Badass review coming soon

Oh, and to whoever moved the topic... I knew deep down it belonged in here, I just kinda hoped I could cheat the system by posting somewhere slightly more populated

Edit: and kijib that totally didn't answer my question at all.

/l、
゙(゚、 。 7 ノ
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
01-11-2010, 09:54 PM
The answer is yes.

I've posted appinfo for apps that existed, but didn't show in iTunes, and the link just says "app info..." until it works.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickFalk View Post
Squids!?

Worst idea ever!
01-12-2010, 08:03 AM
What's the review?

Life Is Too Short To Be Wordy
01-12-2010, 08:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Game Reaper View Post
What's the review?
http://forums.toucharcade.com/showth...ewpost&t=41017
01-12-2010, 08:12 AM
I'm not so sure it really needs an appinfo tag anymore, it kinda just pushes my review out of the limelight It'd be awesome if whoever does the magic forum coding could create a collapsable appinfo for the sake of tidiness.

/l、
゙(゚、 。 7 ノ
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ