[Soft Launch: CA] Mortadelo & Filemon: Frenzy Drive (by Immersive Interactive)

11-09-2014, 10:41 AM
[Soft Launch: CA] Mortadelo & Filemon: Frenzy Drive (by Immersive Interactive)

Quote:
CA Release info :

The Game is out in CA. Size of the app is 81.7 MB.

Price in CA is Free.

Requirements :

Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.

Mortadelo & Filemon, two of the most unlikely secret agents you've ever met, are the only hope to free the city from Jimmy the Freak's threat.
Join them on an endless car chase, dodging the attacks of Jimmy's men, in an adventure full of excitement; with many vehicles to pimp up, extravagant weapons to blast your enemies, and hilarious costumes to enhance your character's features.

The most stunning action/car chasing game with a hilarious sense of humor that will keep you entertained for hours with its addictive and challenging gameplay.

A full free-to-play experience, with lots of goodies and customization possibilities available through the shop.

COMPATIBLE WITH IPHONE 4S, IPAD MINI AND IPAD 2
iPhone Screenshots

11-09-2014, 10:59 AM
Holy poo! This looks great!
11-09-2014, 11:33 AM
Wow! I just cried in my pants a little. This looks awesome!
11-09-2014, 11:34 AM
It was fun for a brief moment. The swiping movement seemed a bit sluggish. There were hardly any coins along the street and the enemies in the first race were too strong and I had to use the eggplant revives. Then I ran out so I checked out the IAPs for coins.....got scared, exited and deleted the game

Last edited by Capricornman; 11-09-2014 at 11:38 AM.
11-09-2014, 11:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capricornman View Post
It was fun for a brief moment. The swiping movement seemed a bit sluggish. There were hardly any coins along the street and the enemies in the first race were too strong and I had to use the eggplant revives. Then I ran out so I checked out the IAPs for coins.....got scared, exited and deleted the game
As you have already noticed the game isn`t very polished at the current moment but knowing that Immersive Interactive usually take their time (Months!) with tweaking their Games till they release it everywhere I'm not really worried at all at the current moment
11-09-2014, 12:16 PM
I am excited about the unblocking new cars

Error 404. Signature can not be displayed.
11-09-2014, 12:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanuku View Post
As you have already noticed the game isn`t very polished at the current moment but knowing that Immersive Interactive usually take their time (Months!) with tweaking their Games till they release it everywhere I'm not really worried at all at the current moment
Ah! That's good to know. I'm sure it will be quite an excellent game after tweaking. Thanks for letting us know