App description: There are Creeps living in your closet! Defeat the things that go bump in the night with toy blasters, glue bottles, flashlights and boomerangs. Summon a giant spider to slow your enemies, or a UFO to sap their energy!

Battle Ghosts, Zombies, Vampires, Aliens, Dinosaurs, Robots, Pirates and MORE!

Mr. Crazy's comments:
Update is out with the new DLC levels with dinosaurs.

01-12-2010, 02:19 PM
Game Impressions

Tried one of the new maps and LOST! On Easy! Maybe I was just being uncareful, but the point is: The New Maps are harder than ever before. Awesome!
01-12-2010, 02:22 PM
How are you guys downloading the game and the maps? I tried redownloading and I'm still getting v 1.3.2? I'm in the US.

01-12-2010, 02:30 PM
Hi,

I am not a big fan of DLC, but based on the amount of play my wife has gotten from this game, buying the level packs is a no brainer, for me.

David
01-12-2010, 02:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vovin View Post
Hey - I betatested the three level packs and they are really worth the money!
New maps, new monsters... you will definately love the new jurassic style levels!
What do you think of the Variety Level Pack? I got the first one already, and it looks really good. Much harder then before. Are the Variety Levels any harder then the built in ones?

Michael
01-12-2010, 02:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jchampl View Post
how dare this greedy developer try and make some money after providing this game with so many free updates..... he should be ashamed.
vs

there is a difference

I just don't know if I want to put $3 into this one. I hardly play Creeps anymore.

[EPIC SIGNATURE] shumby [/EPIC SIGNATURE]
01-12-2010, 02:32 PM
Never mind, I finally got it to download 1.4.0
01-12-2010, 02:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iPhoneUser View Post
How are you guys downloading the game and the maps? I tried redownloading and I'm still getting v 1.3.2? I'm in the US.
Same here...really want these new maps, but can't find a spot to download. Just click on news & it says "coming soon"...
01-12-2010, 02:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlkaufman View Post
What do you think of the Variety Level Pack? I got the first one already, and it looks really good. Much harder then before. Are the Variety Levels any harder then the built in ones?
Never mind, I just purchased them. What the heck, it was only $3 total, and I like to support a developer who is still supporting his game after a year.

Michael
01-12-2010, 02:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by herr_sebbe View Post
Tried one of the new maps and LOST! On Easy! Maybe I was just being uncareful, but the point is: The New Maps are harder than ever before. Awesome!

Yes, the difficulty improved because many people complained that the game was to easy in the last versions. Now you have to figure out the best strategies for each level. And even I was able to beat every level after a while! The maps were designed really carefully, as the monsters were. If you loved The Creeps!, you really have to give it a try.The new 18 levels will entertain you for a long time.
One of the level packs is at medium difficulty, the second is a little bit harder but the last level pack is just what you need if you like it really hard. But I won't tell you which pack is which difficulty...

And as I said, every level can be beaten by the right strategy (in your personal style of playing The Creeps!)...

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.

Last edited by Vovin; 01-12-2010 at 02:43 PM.
01-12-2010, 02:51 PM
I agree most definitely. If you've enjoyed The Creeps previously. The new level packs give you even more to enjoy...more of what makes The Creeps such a nice TD .

Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
I don't want to alarm anyone, but I just played this, felt a tingle, rushed to the bathroom, and urinated rainbows and glitter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
Yesss, I'm off for a leak to see if the same happens for me.