★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: The 3G Studios Game Scene

01-12-2010, 05:00 PM
The 3G Studios Game Scene

Hey all,
I just want to introduce you to 3G Studios and some games we recently launched. You can visit our website at www.rocketpowered.com to get a more in-depth look at each game.
The first is Bloodlines: The Alexa Holmes Chronicles and is a mystery game that has a dark vampire undertone. Test your inner sleuth and see if you can solve the mystery of the death of the great Sherlock Holmes.

The second is Zombeat and is a beat-matching, zombie killing game. Music from APM, one of the largest music catalogues, will help the main character, Zeke, defend his life with the help of every correctly matched beat.

The third and most recent is The Deep. Take a journey below the sea to seek out great treasures while avoiding marine life and activity. The old-school arcade game will keep you entertained for hours on end.

All three games are available on iTunes.com We hope you enjoy these games and look forward to your comments and/or questions.
01-12-2010, 05:03 PM
Have seen both The Deep and Bloodlines. Polished looking games. Can see myself picking up The Deep sometime in the future, keep up the good work guys.

01-12-2010, 05:21 PM
No offense, but you're *very* late to the party

All of your games were released a few weeks to a few months ago, and have threads already. You might have better luck by going into the existing threads to introduce yourself and read the comments that people have posted

TouchArcade - The Deep

TouchArcade - Zombeat

TouchArcade - Bloodlines: The Alexa Holmes Chronicles

Hope that helps you out, and welcome to TouchArcade

--- ChronoSoft ---
Support your roguelikes! Play Rogue Touch today!
Spirit Hunter Mineko: Demons Reach --- Work in progress! Follow us on Twitter!
01-12-2010, 05:28 PM
Yay! Welcome to your party!
We already wondered when you will show up here finally...?

We really love your games, it's especially "The Deep" for me. I was willing to wait for a sale but couldn't resist - and I love The Deep!... best three bucks I've spent for a old-school game, ever!
Maybe I buy Zombeat soon, I'm into these Tap games sometimes.

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.

Last edited by Vovin; 01-12-2010 at 05:31 PM.
01-12-2010, 05:36 PM
I know! I saw the article and actually posted on it previously. I just wanted to get in on the forum action and generate a bit of conversation. I'm glad to see our games are well received.
I love Zombeat also! I think the music is great, even if the songs aren't chart toppers. I am going to add one of the songs to my iPod.
I will try and keep updated on the forums and keep a look out for any other articles coming up. Also, I will keep everyone informed of games we have in the works.
Thanks for the feedback.
01-12-2010, 05:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3ggamergal View Post
I know! I saw the article and actually posted on it previously. I just wanted to get in on the forum action and generate a bit of conversation. I'm glad to see our games are well received.
I love Zombeat also! I think the music is great, even if the songs aren't chart toppers. I am going to add one of the songs to my iPod.
I will try and keep updated on the forums and keep a look out for any other articles coming up. Also, I will keep everyone informed of games we have in the works.
Thanks for the feedback.

Awww... you shouldn't state so clearly that you are a female developer or game designer.
That could povoke a lot of marriage proposals here on Touch Arcade.
Maybe people start asking for promo kisses.

No offense intended...

This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.

Last edited by Vovin; 01-12-2010 at 06:03 PM.
01-12-2010, 05:50 PM
Ha Ha! Thank you, but if you propose to me, you get the whole development crew also! =)
01-12-2010, 05:52 PM
Ack. No, sorry. I am sure my fiancee will kill me.
And where shall I leave a whole developement crew - even if they are all nice people - in my house?

Back to topic: are there updates planned on any of your games?
It would be nice if you could add informations of planned updates in the thread for the specific game.
TAers are also well known for having quite good and new ideas and improvements on your games, if asked.

Last edited by Vovin; 01-12-2010 at 05:59 PM.
01-12-2010, 06:00 PM
Well, first of all, congrats on the engagement. Second, yes, you can expect updates on all games. Exactly what, that I am not sure of at the moment. I know our developers have updates in the pipeline and I'm sure they will be great! As soon as I know exactly what you can expect I will be sure to share.
01-12-2010, 06:02 PM
Thanks for the informations and have fun on Touch Arcade!
We are really easy to handle. Mostly.