★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Support Email : Support@njoyenter.com
=====================================
Story

Monkey always dreamed of becoming the best comedian anyone can be.
To learn the funniest jokes, he decided to go to cyberspace.

Will he be able to survive cyberspace, a checkpoint for all the lousy people whom desires to be the ultimate 'lousy' character...?
Can he become The Ultimate Lousy Character?

You can become a Funny action character too! Stay away from boring actions where you simply just run around! Wipe away your boredom by playing 'Lousy Action Monkey Tap' filled with various missions!
Unpredictable! Dlowery Crab, Wheely the Bug, Flying Cow and Mr. Mysterious and many other monsters are waiting for YOU!

Foldermon's Pressure & Jolts.
Is it too boring to just run around?
Destroy the monsters by shooting the Jolts from your eyes.

Unique Mini Games.
Pick out the best levels from the story mode!! and enjoy them again through mini game feature.

Be real to your instincts! One Touch can make you perform simple actions such as running, jumping, hitting, and rolling along with the Monkey's lousy actions.

Unique Characters & Interesting Story

hk2upguy's comments:
The Long wait is over finally the open button game is available on the Appstore.

To learn the greatest comedies, he goes to the deadly cyberspace. Will he be able to last in this place, a checkpoint for all the ultimate lousy people... Can he become the ultimate 'Lousy' character?

You can be the gag action character too! Stay away from the actions where you simply run around! Wipe away your boredom by playing this action game filled with various missions!

Unpredictable! Unique and various monsters are waiting for YOU!

It's too boring to just run around? Destory the monsters by shooting out the Jolts with your eyes.

Unique Mini Games. Pick out the best games during the story mode!! and enjoy them again through the mini games.

Be real to your insticts! One "OK" button can make you perform the simple actions such as running, jumping, hitting, and rolling, including the main characters' lousy actions. Everything can be done with ONE key!

Please view our trailer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hqx3rebHflA

Game play video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmMiGKipHBU

Available at itms://itunes.apple.com/us/app/lousy...349809671?mt=8
01-12-2010, 11:10 PM
You can embed your video

/l、
゙(゚、 。 7 ノ
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

01-12-2010, 11:22 PM
Omg I just downloaded the game and its super fun!!!
01-12-2010, 11:24 PM
Omg you're the world's worst shill!
01-12-2010, 11:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nrfuller View Post
Omg you're the world's worst shill!
Haha, was about to post the same thing.
01-12-2010, 11:36 PM
That's an awesome trailer though.
01-12-2010, 11:45 PM
To epedemix..

first of all i did not create a new account... this is another member of our company we did not know who was going to make the thread. 2nd we did not hide behind different accounts so i hope you do not take it the wrong way.. 3. we are not trying to make people buy our app by trickery. we know that it would not work that way, honestly do you think we would be that stupid to use the exact same text if we had bad intention... like you said, we would make it look like another post. so please i hope you do not take it the wrong way. There was a misunderstanding in our company. Thank you
01-12-2010, 11:45 PM
To everyone reading this..

first of all checkoutnewgames ID and post is another member of our company, we did not know who was going to make the thread, we did not create multiple accounts to decieve anyone. 2nd... we did not hide behind different accounts so i hope you do not take it the wrong way.. 3rd. we are not trying to make people buy our apps by trickery. we know it would not work that way, honestly do you think we would be that stupid to use the exact same text if we had bad intention... like you said, we would make it look like another post. so please i hope you do not take it the wrong way. There was a misunderstanding in our company. Thank you

Last edited by hk2upguy; 01-12-2010 at 11:49 PM.
01-12-2010, 11:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hk2upguy View Post
There was a misunderstanding in our company. Thank you
No offense, but I chuckled.

And that trailer was very cool.

back
01-13-2010, 12:02 AM
"we are not trying to make people buy our app by trickery"

Man, I hope not, because you guys are REALLY bad at trickery.