★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Featured in Best Race Car Games and New & Noteworthy

Reviews:

- A decent amount of game modes and some eye-catching visual tricks allow Red Bull Racing Challenge to accelerate past other iPhone F1 racers. - Pocket Gamer

- A cool little feature was the in-game pit stop challenge where you test your reaction time trying to get your vehicle in tip-top shape. - appVersity
-------------------------------------
If youre yearning for some on track action help is at hand with our new iPhone game.

The Red Bull Racing Challenge gets you behind the wheel of the grand prix-winning RB5 to taste the thrill, the speed and the excitement of the worlds premiere motorsport series.

Join the Red Bull Racing team to take on some of the worlds greatest racing circuits. Line up with Red Bull Racing on the grid now to take your place among the worlds greatest drivers!

Game features:

- Race around six famous circuits including Great Britain, China and Australia

- Get yourself to the front of the grid by learning the track in practice and setting the fastest time in Qualifying

- Test your reaction time with the unique in-game pit stop challenge

- Race a friend through every turn in the Multiplayer mode (requires Bluetooth)

- Customise races by selecting the track, weather and difficulty

- Choose from three control schemes using the devices multi-touch screen and accelerometer

- Join in a quiz at the teams motorhome, the Red Bull Energy Station, to unlock team video clips

- Unlike the actual car, your RB5 comes with an in-car stereo so you can rock as you race with Twin Atlantic

- Checkout the latest videos and photos from the 2010 Season!

- Show off your best lap times and championship trophies on Facebook and Twitter

Let us know what you think on the FORUM: http://forum.redbullracing.com/
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

We welcome you to help us improve the application by sending us feedback, please direct comments to cs@botme.com and well check it out. Thank you!

Try other exciting games by ALife: Adult Swim's Amateur Surgeon, Amateur Surgeon Christmas Edition, Five Minutes to Kill (Yourself) & Meowcenaries, iDroidsMania, iSink U, iSoccer Backstreet®, PANDORUM, Red Bull Air Race World Championship, ROBBIE WILLIAMS RACING, Spartacus: Blood and Sand and VERMINATOR®

Follow us on Twitter for the latest news: http://twitter.com/alifegames

Join us on Facebook: http://tinyurl.com/fb-alife

Check out our videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/alifegames

freedog's comments:

Youtube link | Pop Up
01-13-2010, 04:46 AM
Don't get me wrong I like Artificial Life and alot of their games; if I had seen I-Play as the developer of this one I'd have instantly bought this. I am a huge fan of how they developed Red Bull X-Fighters.

GameCenter: rich_952000
I'm generally active on Twitter concerning all things iOS, PS and Nintendo; Hit me up
@dick_952000 Love TouchArcade? Hit up their Patreon

01-13-2010, 04:47 AM
I wish it had online multiplayer.
01-13-2010, 04:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by freedog View Post
I wish it had online multiplayer.
Yeah, seems a perfect fit for it. The vid looks good, yet the cars in the 3rd person view seem a bit "floaty".

GameCenter: rich_952000
I'm generally active on Twitter concerning all things iOS, PS and Nintendo; Hit me up
@dick_952000 Love TouchArcade? Hit up their Patreon

Last edited by rich_952000; 01-13-2010 at 04:56 AM.
01-13-2010, 08:58 AM
Meh I've found Alife's racing games below par.

Occasional Reviewer on ThePortableGamer
Official Reviewer on Razorianfly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead Space Girl
It was like the other day I went to MarthaStewart.com's forums for advice on how to program my new T-89 graphing calculator and well, let's just say no one there was very helpful.
01-13-2010, 08:59 AM
So no one TOFTTing on this bad boy, huh?

Tug Boat Minister of Propaganda
Proud member of T.A.A.P. - Touch Arcaders Against Piracy. Over 500 members and counting. Join now!
01-13-2010, 09:10 AM
they should of gave this front page yeah. its at least out. heh.

anyone give this a drive yet? anyfeed feed back?

chris.
01-13-2010, 10:01 AM
I'm considering this, but I can't get the video to work on my 3GS.

Proud member of T.A.A.P. - Touch Arcaders Against Piracy. Over 500 members and counting. Join now!
01-13-2010, 11:13 AM
I got it even without video. I think for the price it's a nice addition to the racing titles I have. It's a mid-level racer, but it's at a mid-level price, so I think that's fair. There are plenty of control options, a full season mode, the graphics aren't stellar, but they aren't horrible by any means. I think the handling is certainly more forgiving than F1 2009, but that may be because of an optional brake assist. It has a pit stop function, achievements, unlockables...not bad at all. If you're a racing fan, you could do a lot worse.

01-13-2010, 11:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rich_952000 View Post
Don't get me wrong I like Artificial Life and alot of their games; if I had seen I-Play as the developer of this one I'd have instantly bought this. I am a huge fan of how they developed Red Bull X-Fighters.
Such an awesome game.