★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: *** Download the NEW Shark Attack 2 game from here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/shark-attack-2/id624026184?l=en&mt=8 . It's FREE!!

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

GET IT ONLY THIS MONTH AT SPECIAL PRICE!!

The Clash Soft brings you SHARK ATTACK! The most sensational and entertaining game like "tower defense" that exists for your iPhone or iPod Touch.

Your mission is to protect your little fishes of large marine predators. In order to win and pass levels you will have to combine mental agility, strategy, tactics and speed.

In this unlimited adventure, with over 40 levels where each level will be different every time you play you need to buy different fishes or algae to defend yourself, get coins, be the best strategist and faster than the predators.

In addition to spending hours and hours of maximum entertainment you will compete in the top of the best world players through the online ranking and your 3G connection or Wi-Fi.

Do you dare to enter the world of Shark Attack? Will you be faster than the shark, swordfish, whales and many more fish enemies?

Do not hesitate and download Shark Attack now for your iPhone or iPod Touch!

javikr's comments:

Reviews are always welcome xD
Thanks for the support!
www.theclashsoft.com
01-13-2010, 02:09 PM
World ranking in the official game site: http://www.theclashsoft.com/?page_id=65

Submited to the App Store the 2.0 Shark Attack version!

01-13-2010, 02:51 PM
Game Impressions

Being a huge fan of TD games and in particular Plants Vs. Zombies, this is a good recreation of the latter.

The game play is straight forward but (IMO) it feels like the game was rushed to the app store simply to beat Popcaps upcoming release (whenever that might becertainly not last month) to market. Much like zombies, you place fish and other sea life to defend your brood from attack. Catching coin falling from the sea top, or planting seaweed to produce it for you (much like the sunflowers in zombies), will allow you to continue to add more to your defense. The waves come and go (Im only on level 9 at this point) larger more dangerous foes come your way and you are given more powerful resources with more slots to use (starting with four).

It is missing some finishes, such as descriptions of each of the pieces in play, attack points, defense, etc; although easy enough to deduce on your ownit is definitely missing. The music and other sound fx are not memorable. The animation is minimal; the fish will show the amount of health they have left when hit or attacked and as they deteriorate the image will change (i.e. black-eye, swollen lip, etc). The level is over when it is over and you continue to the next, first choosing the plant life to take to battle and then it begins (varying backgrounds as you progress in levels).

So, if you are chomping at the bit for the release of Plants vs. Zombies like I am--this should hold you off.

All this said; I do like the game! I can see its potential and I have high-hopes for its additional content releases, fixes of it shortcomings and wish the game and its developers luck in rivaling the upcoming Pop Cap release.

Seeing that another version of this title has been submitted, it would be nice to hear from the developer (if listening) to see what it has to offermaybe any of the points I mentioned ?

Lastly, to the developer; I'm experiencing the following bugs: 1) the wait icon is sometimes displayed on the screen and will leave during game play and 2) a pop-up stating that it cannot submit the score to the server is always displayed although I have been to the ranking and seen my score (Graymalkin).
01-13-2010, 03:07 PM
This look a lot like Dictator Defense. Which is not a bad thing.
01-13-2010, 03:15 PM
First of all thank you for the review!

The score posting bug is resolved in the 2.0 version of the game (in review now in the App Store). We are working now to fix the other bug, improving the levels and showing fish descriptions and more info during the gameplay like you said.. So, hope you like the upcoming release of shark attack.

We love Plants Vs. Zombies too

www.theclashsoft.com
02-03-2010, 10:18 AM
Promo codes

New Promo codes for Shark Attack 1.2!

Please, REVIEW! xDD

NMN3YTTHR76L
Y7NF3LMRR7NK
67AJXRWYR7W3
7RA449HK3Y3T
TPWPM4X7PKA7
PE3HKMTHRFFM
HF7RMNJ4XEHL
JPWEXK3963YE
467FJLWXNPK4
02-03-2010, 10:24 AM
Used JPWEXK3963YE. Thanks!
02-03-2010, 11:30 AM
All codes are already used.
02-03-2010, 11:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadenlos View Post
All codes are already used.
damned lurkers
doubt they'll even review or post impressions
although jcragoe's first post ever was a lengthy one and seems legit

[EPIC SIGNATURE] shumby [/EPIC SIGNATURE]
02-23-2010, 07:03 PM
Nine people took promo codes and not one of you gave a review here?! Seriously?

Yes, I'm being sarcastic. Will developers never learn? (serious question there)