★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Featured on iTunes "What's Hot" and "New and noteworty"! Tower Defense EVO gives you as much action as you can take, in real time. This challenging strategy game has been on the Microsoft Marketplace best seller list for more than six months for a reason. Click More to learn why you should download this App today!

*** Microsoft Marketplaces number 2 most sold application, six months and counting.

Martin K: Couldn't put it down. Started as a game to play when idle and quickly turned into something I play often.

eZ 195: Definitely A Must Buy! I love this game!!! If you like tower defense games then this is a must have.

Things are tense; you wipe the sweat from your brow. The enemy is closing in, flanking you on all sides to break through and take the tower. Its your job to see that doesnt happen, no matter what the cost. Youve got some Hummers and an arsenal of B2 bombers and spy drones; what are you going to do? Better think fast because enemy fire is getting heavy and you dont have much time.
Tower Defense EVO is the massively addictive, action-packed strategy game that will challenge and excite you to the core. Choose your tower, playing level and battleground then get busy protecting your base. If you die while defending it, well thats the price of honor and doing whats right.
The gameplay, graphics and high quality movie style music is thrilling. It hooks you from the very first game, as your determination to win builds along with the dramatic Hollywood style music playing in the background. Each time you play, its a different experience to your senses and you continuously crave another game.

Features:

* Includes Hummers, B2 bombers, spy drones as part of 17 different units

* Use 6 different towers with 3 upgrade levels* Play on three battlegrounds with totally different strategies* Play again and again, it will always feel different!

* Action movie quality music becomes more dramatic with build up of action

* Game is played in real time

* Massive amounts of action enemies, explosions

* Score is displayed on screen while you play

This game is fantastic! You get to shoot the enemy or get shot, there are lots of explosions and the strategic challenge is going to keep you on your toes. To monitor how youre doing in a game, the score is displayed at the top of the screen. Whats not to love?

Tower Defense EVO has just passed the six month mark as the number two best seller in the Microsoft Application store. Luckily for you, the developers are now making it available for you to download onto your iPhone or iPod Touch. If youre brave enough, that is.

Think you can handle what Tower Defense EVO is dishing out? Guess theres only one way to find out. Take a deep breath then hit the Buy App button. Good luck and have fun.

See this App in action here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAnMRbBe25M

freedog's comments:

Youtube link | Pop Up
01-13-2010, 04:45 PM
looks cool...well, except for the minimalist looking info bar at the top

Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
I don't want to alarm anyone, but I just played this, felt a tingle, rushed to the bathroom, and urinated rainbows and glitter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
Yesss, I'm off for a leak to see if the same happens for me.

01-13-2010, 04:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by freedog View Post
TEMPORARY LAUNCH PRICE AT ONLY 1.99USD!
That's right. It will be $0.99 before you know it!

(Sorry for my cynicism. TD field is a bit crowded.)
________
Ford Telstar History

Last edited by thewiirocks; 02-17-2011 at 12:28 AM.
01-13-2010, 05:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thewiirocks View Post

I'd like to see more of them released in the store. To me its about the theme, level design, different towers of each one.
01-13-2010, 05:10 PM
Quote:
I'd like to see more of them released in the store. To me its about the theme, level design, different towers of each one.
Definitely agree...love the genre and always like seeing new entrants into the field.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
I don't want to alarm anyone, but I just played this, felt a tingle, rushed to the bathroom, and urinated rainbows and glitter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
Yesss, I'm off for a leak to see if the same happens for me.
01-13-2010, 05:17 PM
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devilishly Good View Post
Definitely agree...love the genre and always like seeing new entrants into the field.
Me too. I have two pages on my iPhone of just TD games, and I would be happy to go to three. Others may have different hopes for the upcoming Apple Tablet, but I just want to play TDs on a giant screen.

Michael
01-13-2010, 05:20 PM
I love this genre too but a fremium or a lite version will help, I have around 20 TD games...
01-13-2010, 07:16 PM
so is this any good ?

anyone know the ms version ?
anyone want to toftt ?

Stop viewing Signatures
->editoptions->Scroll down to "Thread Display Options"->Uncheck "Show Signatures"->Scroll down, hit "Save Changes"
01-13-2010, 07:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thewiirocks View Post

Hahahaha! We heard that one before right? Too many times actually
01-13-2010, 08:49 PM
added video