★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

NOVA Multiplayer Thread

01-13-2010, 06:02 PM
NOVA Multiplayer Thread

Hey, sorry if this has already been done, but I havn't seen anything like it.

I'm making this thread SPECIFICALLY for NOVA's multiplayer. Here you can make matches, give ideas for custom matches that can be done within NOVA's deathmatch mode (such as the 2v2 matches I've seen), and just talk about multiplayer.

So, anyone up for a match. No hacks or mods PLEASE! I just played a match with a dude who hacked it so that the sniper had pretty much rapid fire and became an equivalent of a scoped heavy machine gun... So yeah, post back if you want a game.
01-13-2010, 06:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Somerandomdude View Post
Hey, sorry if this has already been done, but I havn't seen anything like it.

I'm making this thread SPECIFICALLY for NOVA's multiplayer. Here you can make matches, give ideas for custom matches that can be done within NOVA's deathmatch mode (such as the 2v2 matches I've seen), and just talk about multiplayer.

So, anyone up for a match. No hacks or mods PLEASE! I just played a match with a dude who hacked it so that the sniper had pretty much rapid fire and became an equivalent of a scoped heavy machine gun... So yeah, post back if you want a game.
I'll play with you! 2v2? I'm SunriseMoon on N.O.V.A.!

Licensed and Certified Legacy User

01-13-2010, 06:13 PM
Well let's get some more people together. We need 2 more, and then we'll pick teams.

I actually had a game idea. There's one person designated as the "Target", and everyone tries to kill them. If they get a certain amount of kills total on that target, then the team wins. If they don't, the target "survives" and wins the match. It may sound kinda stupid, but it's worth a shot. I still want to play a 2v2 match first.
01-13-2010, 06:15 PM
Quote:
Well let's get some more people together. We need 2 more, and then we'll pick teams.

I actually had a game idea. There's one person designated as the "Target", and everyone tries to kill them. If they get a certain amount of kills total on that target, then the team wins. If they don't, the target "survives" and wins the match. It may sound kinda stupid, but it's worth a shot. I still want to play a 2v2 match first.
I sent you a friend invite (SunriseMoon). Add me?

01-13-2010, 06:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SunriseMoon View Post
I sent you a friend invite (SunriseMoon). Add me?
Alright, I'll go accept that request right now. And then... we wait...
01-13-2010, 06:17 PM
Quote:
Alright, I'll go accept that request right now. And then... we wait...
Orl korrect then.

01-13-2010, 06:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SunriseMoon View Post
Orl korrect then.
Well... it seems to be going nowhere. We'll see how many people want a game after I finish supper (and possibly some Borderlands. And homework).
01-13-2010, 06:30 PM
Quote:
Well... it seems to be going nowhere. We'll see how many people want a game after I finish supper (and possibly some Borderlands. And homework).
Ok When will that be?

01-13-2010, 07:04 PM
Right...about...now...

Gonna do my hw while I'm on the computer, then Borderlands later. God that game is awesome...
01-13-2010, 07:06 PM
ill play..im dj12