★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

B-Boy Beats: Dev Diary

01-14-2010, 07:02 AM
B-Boy Beats: Dev Diary

Here's the first installment of Mobile Pie's developer diary for the upcoming rhythm action game B-Boy Beats (formally B-Boy Brawl). There will one of these every few days plus a HD gameplay vid later this afternoon.

Yes, we use the underestimated power of the napkin to makes games!

Creative Director @ Mobile Pie. Visit our website. Follow me on Twitter. Friend me on Plus+ willmp.
01-14-2010, 03:22 PM
Be very very excited people!!!

This game is really cool. Mixes Nerdcore Hip Hop beats with the most insane rhythm action game-play yet seen on iPhone. Makes Tap Tap look like a sunday school picnic!

Plus like we did with Car Jack Streets, we've signed some of the best young, up and coming talent for the track list.

Out February.

P

Latest: Funpark Friends
Coming soon: Car Jack Streets 2
Follow us and all our latest news on Twitter
01-21-2010, 10:07 AM
B-Boy Beats: Dev Diary 2

In this we discuss our pie-oneering project management: Roadmap Checklisting!

Creative Director @ Mobile Pie. Visit our website. Follow me on Twitter. Friend me on Plus+ willmp.
01-29-2010, 09:14 AM
For those of your wondering what all this nonsense is about, check out the offical B-Boy Beats upcoming thread from Paul @ Tag Games.

More diary heading next week!

02-04-2010, 06:19 AM
What's gone in to B-Boy Beats? Blood, sweat and tears. Well... Sweat and tears. Okay, some sweat and a lot of love!

Yes @dogmeat, we mean you!