★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Based on the smash hit movie from Universal Studios, Dawn of the Dead takes you inside and around the Crossroads Mall for the first time in a series of intense and terrifying levels as you fight to survive an onslaught of bloodthirsty zombies.

A terrifying zombie plague of unknown origin has broken out in your town. You've escaped your zombie-infested suburb and arrived at the entrance of the Crossroads Mall. Now you must fight to reach other survivors and get out alive...

Game Features:
- Play as one of three characters, each with different attributes; the nurse, the police officer or the salesman
- Unlock new, more powerful weapons as you make your way through the mall
- Survive by any means necessary: find and use a variety of guns or get up close and personal with a baseball bat, golf club, axe and more
- Stunning visuals created from fully rendered 3D models create an unmatched sense of realism and immersion
- Two ways to play: Play through Story mode to unlock Survival mode and test your limits against endless waves of undead enemies
- Multiple levels of difficulty offer a challenge for any level iPhone gamer
- 5 levels that take you from the parking lot to the terrifying underbelly of the legendary Crossroads Mall.
01-14-2010, 07:36 AM
Send a message via AIM to tzual
How many USD is that? Btw the game will come out on the 17th for US if I remember correctly...

Openfeint: Tzual12
GameCenter, Plus+, AGON, Crystal: Tzual

Feel free to add me

01-14-2010, 07:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tzual View Post
How many USD is that? Btw the game will come out on the 17th for US if I remember correctly...
It`ll be 1.99 USD and should be out on 15th (tomm) in the US
01-14-2010, 07:49 AM
Hmm, doesn't look bad.

It's only about $2USD.
01-14-2010, 08:45 AM
Doesn't seem to have multiplayer . I hope I'm wrong cause that would make this game huge for me.
01-14-2010, 09:16 AM
Is baddy spawning pre-scripted or randomized?

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews
01-14-2010, 10:14 AM
For $2, it's probably good. Not having my hopes up as we've seen dozens of Great Games with this same set-up.
01-14-2010, 10:19 AM
I'll come out and say it...I'll buy it immediately just for the license. Although, it does look good.

Tug Boat Minister of Propaganda
Proud member of T.A.A.P. - Touch Arcaders Against Piracy. Over 500 members and counting. Join now!
01-14-2010, 11:28 AM
Oh, crap.

Well, Universal's got my $1.99 once this shows up in the States. I don't even really care how the game plays, I'm a total DotD mark. Would be nice if this one was based on the original rather than the remake, but it's still an immediate buy for me.
01-14-2010, 11:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ouisch View Post
Oh, crap.

Well, Universal's got my $1.99 once this shows up in the States. I don't even really care how the game plays, I'm a total DotD mark. Would be nice if this one was based on the original rather than the remake, but it's still an immediate buy for me.
I was actually wondering the same thing: original or remake? Which translates to: fast zombies, or slow zombies? Personally, I prefer the slow kind, but I'm picking this up either way.