★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: gameday inc.,
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 16.3 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: $1.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Dream of escaping from where I am belonged without constraints of time and space.

I assume that you guys are aware of a game called "Escapeing Game" and have played as a flash game.

"Escape The House",which is now also applicable on I-phone and Ipod touch, is now developed to fit on touch-interface As the game is based on well-structured stories, it enables the users to focus more on the game itself.

I recommend this game to those who kill the time on the way work or home without doing anything on train or bus.
You may feel that time flies while playing the game.
forget about newspapers and magazines while in toilet. this game is perfect one to replace them.
it is suitable for those who fancy adventurous, mysterious and hard-brain-work-needed game.
I assure you that those people mentioned above will love this game. you should try NOW
01-14-2010, 06:33 PM
omg escape...THE HOUSE!

I wish I hadn't killed that fish

01-15-2010, 04:04 AM
The screen shots on itunes are the same as i-panic room.

Is this i-panic room with a different name or a completely new game??? Are some of the levels the same as i-panic room?

01-15-2010, 04:10 AM
Maybe it's all old levels plus a few new levels in one app?

Who knows more?

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.
01-15-2010, 09:55 AM
I've tried the flash version, kills me to figure those out...
Love the graphics in iPhone version.
01-15-2010, 10:26 AM
Here is the old thread to i panic room:

When you click the link to that it says no longer available (in the US store). That game used to be 2.99 and the same publisher/developer - gameday.

Changing titles etc midstream does not make me trust them since that renders updates to the old version null and void. I will always wonder if the same happens here.
01-15-2010, 11:40 AM
If the dev pulled the old one, added lots to it and improved it, changed the name to something better IMO, and lowered the price, why fuss??
01-15-2010, 11:41 AM
Originally Posted by lacedolphin View Post
If the dev pulled the old one, added lots to it and improved it, changed the name to something better IMO, and lowered the price, why fuss??
'Cause people who paid for the old one won't get the improvements without paying again? Plus if they don't want to pay again, they can't delete the game because it won't be available to re-download now it's been pulled.

゙(゚、 。 7 ノ
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
01-15-2010, 11:48 AM
Ok, I see you points, you win
01-15-2010, 11:59 AM
This is i-panic room, they only changed the name.
I got it when it was $.99, then they raised the price to $2.99 and released a new app just for the 8th room (the original only has 7 rooms) called Panicroom8 for $.99. And now they do this? that's unbelievable, this dev never replied my emails asking for clues about how to pass the 7th room or join TA...I just hope no one buys this.

Last edited by goiMot; 01-15-2010 at 12:03 PM.