★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Crazy Turkey Blast now Plus+ enabled and $0.99!

01-14-2010, 07:25 PM
Send a message via Skype™ to ezone
Crazy Turkey Blast now Plus+ enabled and $0.99!

Featuring more than 60 Plus+ awards and 6 global leaderboards you’ll be able to go head-to-head against your friends to see who is the Crazy Turkey Blast champion!

And to celebrate we are having a limited time 66% off sale – so grab your copy now for only US$0.99!!

Crazy Turkey Blast has arcade action for everyone:

- Addicting Just-One-More gameplay
- 7 categories and more than 60 unlockable prizes to discover
- Fully customizable: change weapons, targets, music, backgrounds, and more using prizes you unlock
- Send unlocked prizes to friends
- Brag about your score and unlocked prizes via in-game Twitter and email
- Intuitive controls – tilt to aim, touch to fire
- 5 Plus+ leaderboards
- More than 60 Plus+ awards to earn

Every game session awards you coins that can be used to unlock a heap of in-game prizes including: weapons, turkeys, background music, scenes, obstacles, and even clocks that adjust how long each game session lasts. How do you like your turkey? Rare? Shish-kebab? Roasted? How about BBQ? With Crazy Turkey Blast the choice is yours! Each of the 10 unlockable weapons delivers a unique (and bizarre!) way of dishing out punishment to those turkeys!

Rediscover the joy of giving – giving it to a turkey with a flamethrower, that is!!

Youtube link | Pop Up

App Store Link: Crazy Turkey Blast ($US0.99)

Simon Edis Game Developer @ Ezone.com: Twitter, Game Blog

Diver Dash: iTunes Download (Free) | Official Video | TA Forum Thread | PressKit
01-14-2010, 07:29 PM
wow this game looks good....

ssɐ sıɥ dn ɯǝɥʇ ǝʌoɥs puɐ sƃuıɹ dıɥsuoıdɯɐɥɔ sǝıɹǝs plɹoʍ ㄥᄅ sǝǝʞuɐʎ ǝɥʇ ǝʞɐʇ uɐɔ ıpɹɐɹıƃ ǝoɾ

01-14-2010, 07:44 PM
YESS!!! finally.
01-14-2010, 07:49 PM
So updating now!

Game Center/OpenFeint/XBL Gamertag: Chrono Gear
Twitter/Plus+/AGON/Scoreloop/PSN ID: ChronoGear
I'm now a writer at No DPad!
IUGO VIP Code: 20752
01-14-2010, 08:10 PM
By the way, if you want to be addicted to a fun arcade shooter, buy this game fo sho. Once I spent a good hour straight playing this.
01-14-2010, 08:21 PM
Thank You Ezone.com, as always you've followed through with your word. This game is excellent fun and the developera are some of the most reliable in the biz. High recomendation.

GameCenter: rich_952000
I'm generally active on Twitter concerning all things iOS, PS and Nintendo; Hit me up
@dick_952000 Love TouchArcade? Hit up their Patreon
01-14-2010, 10:14 PM
Anyone need anything unlocked for the game? I've got everything so I can spam out gifts -_-

slingshot code: IGIOQSCD

Just checking to see if I unlocked that achievment...
01-14-2010, 10:15 PM
Holy crap awesome.

Will Galactic Gunner get Plus+ next?

back
01-14-2010, 10:17 PM
Send a message via MSN to spidey146 Send a message via Yahoo to spidey146
I officially want to hunt down your office, hug you and not let go, YOU. GUYS. ROCK.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Porkenheimer View Post
Someone is ridiculing Big Albie? Kill him.
Always remember, you can't spell slaughter without laughter.
01-14-2010, 11:52 PM
I installed the update, and after playing for a while, the app crashed. I restarted it several times, and it kept crashing. Even after turning the phone on and off, the app refused to launch. I deleted and reinstalled it, and now all of the things I unlocked are gone. I tried re-entering the unlock codes, and they don't work. After waiting a minute or so, the game remembers the amount of coins I unlocked, but it can't remember the prizes.

Definitely not a pleasant experience - until the bugs get ironed out, stay away from this update.

AfterPad.com - MFi Gaming News | Game List | Controllers | Twitter