★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: [LeftRight] smackBOTS is now Free!

01-14-2010, 09:06 PM
[LeftRight] smackBOTS is now Free!

Hey Everyone at TouchArcade!

We decided to continue to support smackBOTS as a free game and it's surprising to me that many forum users haven't heard of our game yet.

smackBOTS is an arcade style 2D robot fighting game with an unique style. The game is simple but has some challenges to it too. There's 2 mode, single player and multiplayer ( over WIFI ). smackBOTS was a Top 100 free so that the multiplayer lobby always has someone waiting for you!

We plan to continue supporting the development of smackBOTS and updates will be released with more features such as:

- Armor and weapons.
- Making multiplayer faster and better.
- New smackBOTS heads.
- Train your smackBOTS to increase Power Index.

Get smackBOTS and start smacking and smashing on your iPhone!

iTunes Link: smackBOTS

Co-Founder/ IPhone Game Programmer
LeftRight Studios | LeftRight Studios Game Videos | Our iPhone Games: smackBOTS (Free) Top 100 App | KatchUp
01-14-2010, 09:14 PM
Send a message via AIM to RttaM Send a message via Yahoo to RttaM
I'd probably get this but seeing as most people don't like it, especially this "free" *cough* lite *cough* version, i dunno.
01-14-2010, 11:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RttaM View Post
I'd probably get this but seeing as most people don't like it, especially this "free" *cough* lite *cough* version, i dunno.
This is the FULL version, not a lite version. It includes multiplayer and single player all available, nothing is locked. No in app purchase and it's free.

Co-Founder/ IPhone Game Programmer
LeftRight Studios | LeftRight Studios Game Videos | Our iPhone Games: smackBOTS (Free) Top 100 App | KatchUp
01-14-2010, 11:19 PM
You know, they should find a way to make it so you tap less, your fingers hurt after a while.