★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: 1 to 25 Lite is a fiendish puzzle where you move the numbers from the outer ring onto the board in the direction of the chevrons. As you place them they must snake together vertically, horizontally or diagonally so they link in sequence from 1 to 25.

1 to 25 Lite has every piece of information you will need to solve the puzzle. Everything is in plain sight. Reorganizing the abundance of information is the real challenge. Every single number has to find its perfect location to make up the unique solution.

Sequencing all 25 numbers using a growing snake will really challenge your spatial and visual thinking. Remember snakes dont like to bite their own tails. But they sure do like to coil their bodies to confuse predators.

A 5 x 5 grid with 25 numbers and only one correct location for each number. Each number has five possible locations. Finding the right one is 1 to 25 Lite.

Chevrons also described as fat arrows, indicate exactly where a number can be placed. Follow the direction of the chevrons as they are your best set of clues to help you solve the puzzle.

1 to 25 Lite has a purge button. This is a simple and effective way to correct all your mistakes. Purge will remove all incorrectly placed numbers. One simple button makes 1 to 25 flawless to play.

The sliding and placing of numbers couldnt be easier. Numbers can be placed or dragged very quickly and precise. Follow the beam of light, it will show you the way.

All the puzzles created for this game were made by Andrew Stuart, who has published puzzles in The Daily Telegraph, The Los Angeles Times, the Beijing Times and in hundreds of other newspapers.

Syndicated Puzzles's comments:
This is one of my favourite puzzles that I have invented. What I really like about 1 to 25 is that it really is quite easy for some people and others simply can't see the patterns. The human brain is a real mystery and in my opinion is one of the deepest unexplained mystery of mankind.

1 to 25 Lite will allow you to test if you are a visual person and able to see patterns. Every piece of information is directly in your face from the moment you start the puzzle, the problem is there is too much information. The abundance of visible numbers interferes with your solving of 1 to 25.

Each puzzle has only one solution and can be solved logically. Experimentation will speed up your time but might make you lose control of the solving pattern.

Please try the puzzle out and see if your brain can digest the simplicity of 1 to 25 or if the puzzle just is too much for the visual side of your brain.
Feedback would be greatly appreciated!

Exercise your brain! In a different way!
01-15-2010, 10:40 AM
Downloaded and playing. Looks easy but is quite a challenge to complete. Slowing down and thinking works best for me.

01-15-2010, 08:23 PM
Taco take your time it is not a race. Tip: if you start the snake from both ends you will find the solution easier. (most of the time)
01-15-2010, 08:34 PM
Another great app Jeff.... Bought a long time ago, and still enjoy it.

GameCenter ID : oldestgamer
01-15-2010, 08:35 PM
Looks really easy, I will dl the lite version and try it out now!
01-15-2010, 08:42 PM
Really very fun! Completed the lite. One question - when you complete a puzzle a pop up flashes at the bottom of the screen for a split milli second and then the pop up appears that you unlocked the next level/puzzle. What is that first pop up?
01-15-2010, 10:35 PM

It is the same pop up. Just has a delay before forming. I have noticed this before on my other apps. Some puzzles are easier than others. Practise really improves your ability to see the patterns.
01-15-2010, 11:27 PM
Yes its quite fun! Thanks for the explanation about the pop up! I was worried I missed something.
01-16-2010, 01:25 AM
NEG and nJupter,
Forgot to tell you guys you can turn the light off the shows you where the numbers can go. Also not using the purge button really can help make 1 to 25 a lot tougher.
01-16-2010, 12:39 PM
Wow, checked my downloads this morning so many people downloaded 1 to 25 Lite. I really appreciate it. It is a great little go to 3 minute puzzler.