★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Planes, Brains and Automobiles Speeds onto the App Store

01-15-2010, 08:48 AM
Planes, Brains and Automobiles Speeds onto the App Store

Pit your brain against friends, foes, and Mr. Brain himself! FREE for a limited time.

Planes fly by shooting out bubbles filled with numbers, you use your brain to pop the bubbles and solve math problems. The faster you create and solve your equations, the faster your race car will move. The goal is to win each race and advance to a more difficult level.

Increase your fun to mind boggling levels by adding up to four players, each with his/her own iPhone or iPod Touch.

How to get the game:

You can download Planes, Brains and Automobiles directly to your iPhone or iPod Touch via the App Store on your device. Simply search for eBattalion or Planes, Brains and Automobiles. Alternatively you can download the game from iTunes with this link.

Visit eBattalion for more…
01-15-2010, 09:04 AM
I just got an email from you all about the new game and installed it, just getting ready to try it out I will post back with impressions later. At an entry price of free I cant imagine i'll be dissatisfied.

GameCenter: rich_952000
I'm generally active on Twitter concerning all things iOS, PS and Nintendo; Hit me up
@dick_952000 Love TouchArcade? Hit up their Patreon

01-15-2010, 09:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
I don't want to alarm anyone, but I just played this, felt a tingle, rushed to the bathroom, and urinated rainbows and glitter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
Yesss, I'm off for a leak to see if the same happens for me.
01-15-2010, 09:50 AM
Are there or will there be leaderboards ?
01-15-2010, 09:51 AM
C'mon people, it's FREE! Also, eBatallion make great games...

Aha, I see my buddy cranker snuck in while I was typing

BTW, that should be in your sig-- Got Leaderboards?

GameCenter: rich_952000
I'm generally active on Twitter concerning all things iOS, PS and Nintendo; Hit me up
@dick_952000 Love TouchArcade? Hit up their Patreon

Last edited by rich_952000; 01-15-2010 at 09:54 AM.
01-15-2010, 09:54 AM
i thought there would be zombies involved when i opened the thread
01-23-2010, 05:44 PM
Game Impressions

This is a clever way to get your children interested in math. It's a racing game that pits the player against AI opponents or up to four real-life opponents. A plane flies over at intervals to drop bubbles that contain numbers and mathematical operators. By tapping the the bubbles, the player forms equations that move his or her race car forward on the race track. The first person to reach the finish line wins. The game is interesting, not only because of the racing elements, but because the player has to adapt their equations to the random drops. Oftentimes, the player starts a simple equation, but the proper operator fails to drop, so more operators are added to form an even longer equation. It's a good idea, it's fun, and it provides an opportunity to learn.

Now Playing: Vietnam '65 | .Decluster | BP2Black | Monster Hunter Freedom Unite | Banner Saga | Ultimate General Gettysburg | Papers, Please | SmartGo Kifu | Crowntakers | Brogue | FTL