★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

360|iDev Conference, April 11-14, 2010, San Jose, CA

01-15-2010, 02:21 PM
Send a message via MSN to MindJuice Send a message via Skype™ to MindJuice
360|iDev Conference, April 11-14, 2010, San Jose, CA

I just wanted to setup a thread for attendees of the 360|iDev conference to communicate.

The conference website is: http://www.360idev.com/

I'll be attending all 4 days of the conference. I should be arriving at the hotel around 7pm on Saturday, April 10 and I am staying at the Marriott.

If anyone wants to meet up for a later dinner or drinks in the Marriott (or nearby) then we can organize it in this thread.

Looking forward to a great conference!
01-15-2010, 03:21 PM
Thanks for setting this up. My team and I plan to be there -- we're all 6'5" and up so you can't miss us. I get a discount on all Choice Hotels, if I find something better than the Marriot would you be interested?

Water Your Body (ON SALE $0.99)
http://apps.google.com/#1iPhoneApp
Tic Tac Pro (FREE)
New and Noteworthy!

01-15-2010, 04:03 PM
Keith and I will be there, and we're both giving talks on.... something. TBD. And hopefully not at 9am the morning after the Game Jam this time.
01-15-2010, 04:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nattylux View Post
Keith and I will be there, and we're both giving talks on.... something. TBD. And hopefully not at 9am the morning after the Game Jam this time.
Is there a Game Jam this time? I didn't notice anything on the schedule.
01-15-2010, 04:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bravetarget View Post
Thanks for setting this up. My team and I plan to be there -- we're all 6'5" and up so you can't miss us. I get a discount on all Choice Hotels, if I find something better than the Marriot would you be interested?
Possibly, although I think for networking purposes the Marriott might be better as the "official hotel" of the conference.
01-15-2010, 04:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MindJuice View Post
Is there a Game Jam this time? I didn't notice anything on the schedule.

Yeah, definitely. TouchArcade is sponsoring it this year. I'm not sure if there's an official date yet, but last time it was the night before the last day of the conference.
01-15-2010, 04:37 PM
Dammit, I wish I could attend More over, I wish I was a developer, but I know nothing of the subject unfortunately.

Are other people allowed to attend? Like just to see the games and projects being shown?
01-15-2010, 05:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nattylux View Post
Yeah, definitely. TouchArcade is sponsoring it this year. I'm not sure if there's an official date yet, but last time it was the night before the last day of the conference.
Cool! I'd love to participate in that!
01-15-2010, 05:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WunDaii View Post
Dammit, I wish I could attend More over, I wish I was a developer, but I know nothing of the subject unfortunately.

Are other people allowed to attend? Like just to see the games and projects being shown?
I don't believe there are any restrictions on who can or cannot sign up, but if you are not a developer or part of a development team, then I think you'll be wasting your time and money.

It's not a trade show where everyone is showing their stuff. It's more of an educational thing where you go to various talks on topics related to game development.
04-08-2010, 02:07 AM
Just a few more days to go. Anyone else from the forums going?