★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Mr. Hair on sale USD 0.99 !!

01-15-2010, 03:23 PM
Mr. Hair on sale USD 0.99 !!

This game is no longer available on App Store.

Last edited by toropot; 09-28-2011 at 04:21 AM.
01-15-2010, 03:28 PM

videos:

Youtube link | Pop Up

Youtube link | Pop Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
I don't want to alarm anyone, but I just played this, felt a tingle, rushed to the bathroom, and urinated rainbows and glitter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
Yesss, I'm off for a leak to see if the same happens for me.

01-15-2010, 03:32 PM
I looked at the menu screen and got really excited, figuring it'd be a platformer or a Astro Ranch type game. I got a little disappointed when I saw that it was a board game. It still looks fun, but I really think that Mr. Hair could star in a sequel or a different game non-board game in the future. The graphics and name are killer for sure.
01-15-2010, 03:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by supermariofan View Post
I looked at the menu screen and got really excited, figuring it'd be a platformer or a Astro Ranch type game..
Afro Rancher?

Did anyone else come to this thread expecting a Mr. Aah! game?!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickFalk View Post
Squids!?

Worst idea ever!
01-15-2010, 03:47 PM
It looks really cute for a board game though .

Quote:
I don't want to alarm anyone, but I just played this, felt a tingle, rushed to the bathroom, and urinated rainbows and glitter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
Yesss, I'm off for a leak to see if the same happens for me.
01-15-2010, 03:55 PM
Ranking in Taiwan

This is the ranking in Taiwan tonight:

Games >> Board >> Top Paid No.1

Games >> Dice >> Top Paid No.1

Games >> Top Paid No.29

01-15-2010, 04:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by supermariofan View Post
I looked at the menu screen and got really excited, figuring it'd be a platformer or a Astro Ranch type game. I got a little disappointed when I saw that it was a board game. It still looks fun, but I really think that Mr. Hair could star in a sequel or a different game non-board game in the future. The graphics and name are killer for sure.
Hi, we are planning a shooting game using characters of Mr. Hair as the protagonist and monsters.
01-15-2010, 04:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by toropot View Post
Hi, we are planning a shooting game using characters of Mr. Hair as the protagonist and monsters.
1. Awesome!

2. Afro Rancher?? I just peed a little.
01-15-2010, 05:23 PM
I got this in a total impulse. It looks like it'll be fun, but for the life of me I can't tell how to play. The instructions are written by a non-English speaker, and that's fine, but I really don't know what's going on. If someone gets this and figures out the rules/directions could you kindly post them here?

Tug Boat Minister of Propaganda
Proud member of T.A.A.P. - Touch Arcaders Against Piracy. Over 500 members and counting. Join now!
01-15-2010, 05:41 PM
Quote:
I got this in a total impulse. It looks like it'll be fun, but for the life of me I can't tell how to play. The instructions are written by a non-English speaker, and that's fine, but I really don't know what's going on. If someone gets this and figures out the rules/directions could you kindly post them here?

I bought this as well and really like it but I am not sure I really understand how to play. I won the first game I played by $3000 and had earnings of over $70,000 and of course one hell of an afro.

I love that you can speed up the game and the spinner controls are perfect. Very cool game but I would love to know a little bit more about what the object is.