★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Wavestation-Composer+Sound Designer

01-16-2010, 11:50 AM
Wavestation-Composer+Sound Designer

Name Nishant
Website www.wavestation.us

A student of piano majors.I have worked on a few projects including a few games, short films and one feature film. I can compose music in every style/genre using a pro set of tools,details of which can be found on my website.

Services Offered
* Music for games - In all formats other than midi
* Sound effects
* Sound design

* Adaptive music with fmod, wwise and other audio middleware

Paid work only.

Demo Reel

Sound Design Demo Reel

Recent work
Recently worked on an iphone game Volatile and an indie 2d unannounced xna title.The demos are on my website in the audio page.Also working on a UDK based game as a sound designer (www.tactical-assault.com) and another XNA game to be released next month.

Developer Commments

Matt @ Insaneroot Studios - "Nishant created music for my iPhone game, Volatile (http://volatile.insaneroot.com) and was an absolute dream to work with. Quick response, easy to work with and provided exactly what I wanted for the project. Highly recommended and would use again in a heart beat."

Daniel - "I have recently been working with Nishant on a bubble pop type game. Nishant has provided me with excellent sound effect and tracks that are well assembled with a hint of 16 bit nostaligia. A talented and most friendly composer, highly recommended."

Last edited by theepicdude; 05-04-2010 at 10:42 PM.
01-22-2010, 07:03 AM
An article on Volatile's music