★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: iMob Updated- V.1.01

01-23-2009, 02:09 AM
iMob Updated- V.1.01

iMob has been updated, with bug fixes for negative energy, and the fighting system has also been revised. You cant fight members of your mob, and you can only fight within your level. The server is apparently being updated as well, which is good news, as it was constantly raped by the hordes of people abusing the system.

Cobalt and Calcium- THE Coheed and Cambria fansite- NEW ALBUM COMING SOON!!!!

Waiting for- Bioshock, NHL 10, FIFA 10, Guerrilla Bob, NOVA, Sketch Nation
01-23-2009, 04:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by THEDeliriumTrigger View Post
iMob has been updated, with bug fixes for negative energy, and the fighting system has also been revised. You cant fight members of your mob, and you can only fight within your level. The server is apparently being updated as well, which is good news, as it was constantly raped by the hordes of people abusing the system.
ive found that its still unbelievably slow trying to connect and actually do anything
01-23-2009, 04:55 AM
The new update has actually made my bank balance go from positive to negative. I had a healthy balance (managed to kill some marked people for hundreds of millions).

Also, I got a message saying I'd receive a free machete however I don't have one in my weapons or profile.
EDIT: Never mind - it is now showing up in my weapons list.
01-23-2009, 08:17 AM
Everything is working on my side.

Anyone know if they fixed the cheaters? Did they reset them back ?